'American character' Ha Joon "34 years old I felt the pain of love I was happy" End testimony

Actor Ha Joon delivers American character End remarksHa Joon revealed his feelings on personal social media on October 12 as OCN Drama American character: They were there Shin Junho.Ha Joon said, Thank you all for loving American character: they were there.Ko Soo, Huh Jun Ho, Ahn Sohee, Seo Eun Soo, Song Gun Hee, Daehan Senior, Jang Sang Soo, Our criminal teams ... And Chung Young Sook, all Actors ... Coach, writer, all staffs ... Thank you so much.Every time we were together was so precious. I was happy to feel the pain of love in 34 years old, he said. I will also go one step further on my unpaved road.Next time, Ill look forward to seeing you in a more advanced fashion. Thank you all for your support. Happy. Shin Junho hi.Park Su-in

Actor Ha Joon delivers 'American character' End remarks

Ha Joon revealed his feelings on personal social media on October 12 as OCN Drama 'American character: They were there' Shin Junho.

Ha Joon said, "Thank you all for loving 'American character: they were there'. Ko Soo, Huh Jun Ho, Ahn Sohee, Seo Eun Soo, Song Gun Hee, Daehan Senior, Jang Sang Soo, Our criminal teams ... And Chung Young Sook, all Actors ... Coach, writer, all staffs ... Thank you so much. Every time we were together was so precious. "

"I was happy to feel the pain of love in 34 years old," he said. "I will also go one step further on my unpaved road. Next time, I'll look forward to seeing you in a more advanced fashion. Thank you all for your support. Happy. Shin Junho hi."

Park Su-in