'High Class' Cho Yeo-jeong, cold eyes for Ha Joon "heart chewy"

High-class Cho Yeo-jeong was seen showing a cold eye toward Ha Joon.TVNs Drama High Class (directed by Choi Byung-gil/playplayplay story holic/production H. World Pictures) released the Steel Series of Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) and Dannii Minogue Oh (Ha Joon) on September 27, ahead of the 7th episode.In the last broadcast, Dannii Minogue was shocked by the identity of O.It was a hungsinso Oh Soon-sang, where the international school Teacher Dannii Minogue O, who had been comforting by the side of Song I, was commissioned by Director Do Jin-seol (Woo Hyun-joo) to enter the international school after receiving Song I surveillance.However, Song I is still not aware of the identity of Dannii Minogue, so I am curious about the future development.Among them, Song I in SteelSeries is looking at Dannii Minogue O who is walking with a cold eye, raising interest.Dannii Minogue, who can not even look up at the vigilant eyes of Song I. The cold stillness between the two creates tension.Especially, the complicated subtle expression of Dannii Minogue O, which seems to be coming and going with various emotions, keeps the eye off.I wonder if Song I has noticed the identity of Dannii Minogue.Today (27th) we will have a shocking incident that will confuse everyone at the international school, the crew said, and then the secret under-the-water walk of Song I Watcher Dannii Minogue O, who thought Song I was a friendly, will continue and make the heart more chewy.I would like to ask for your interest in the dynamically sweeping High Class, he said.

High-class Cho Yeo-jeong was seen showing a cold eye toward Ha Joon.

TVN's Drama High Class (directed by Choi Byung-gil/playplayplay story holic/production H. World Pictures) released the Steel Series of Song I (Cho Yeo-jeong) and Dannii Minogue Oh (Ha Joon) on September 27, ahead of the 7th episode.

In the last broadcast, Dannii Minogue was shocked by the identity of O. It was a 'hungsinso Oh Soon-sang', where the international school Teacher Dannii Minogue O, who had been comforting by the side of Song I, was commissioned by Director Do Jin-seol (Woo Hyun-joo) to enter the international school after receiving Song I surveillance. However, Song I is still not aware of the identity of Dannii Minogue, so I am curious about the future development.

Among them, Song I in SteelSeries is looking at Dannii Minogue O who is walking with a cold eye, raising interest. Dannii Minogue, who can not even look up at the vigilant eyes of Song I. The cold stillness between the two creates tension. Especially, the complicated subtle expression of Dannii Minogue O, which seems to be coming and going with various emotions, keeps the eye off. I wonder if Song I has noticed the identity of Dannii Minogue.

“Today (27th) we will have a shocking incident that will confuse everyone at the international school,” the crew said, “and then the secret under-the-water walk of Song I Watcher Dannii Minogue O, who thought Song I was a friendly, will continue and make the heart more chewy. “I would like to ask for your interest in the dynamically sweeping High Class,” he said.