About Park So-dam at 'Youth Records' Park Bo-gum, Lee Sung-kyung. A loved one'

Park Bo-gum of Youth records introduced Park So-dam to Lee Sung-kyung and revealed his feelings about Park So-dam.The tvN wall painting drama Youth Records, which aired on the afternoon of The 13th, featured Park Bo-gum filming with Lee Sung-kyung.On this day, Jin Seo-woo said, My makeup sister went to give birth to a child.  My new sister came here, but i dont see the details.  Sahye-jun asked, Do you want to introduce someone who has details and has a warm heart? Park So-dam.Jin Seo-woo said, Are you sizing for your girlfriend now? He asked, How did you know? I was surprised.Jin Seo-woo smiled and said, Give me your phone number.  Oh, you shouldnt have a cell phone.  But Sahye-jun said, No.  I memorized it, he said, expressing his feelings for stability.

Park Bo-gum of Youth records introduced Park So-dam to Lee Sung-kyung and revealed his feelings about Park So-dam.

The tvN wall painting drama "Youth Records", which aired on the afternoon of The 13th, featured Park Bo-gum filming with Lee Sung-kyung.

On this day, Jin Seo-woo said, "My makeup sister went to give birth to a child. My new sister came here, but i don't see the details." Sahye-jun asked, "Do you want to introduce someone who has details and has a warm heart?" Park So-dam.

Jin Seo-woo said, "Are you sizing for your girlfriend now?" He asked, "How did you know?" I was surprised.

Jin Seo-woo smiled and said, "Give me your phone number. Oh, you shouldn't have a cell phone." But Sahye-jun said, "No. I memorized it," he said, expressing his feelings for stability.