"Kim Min-jae goes Army in July"... 'Master Kim3' Han Suk-kyu announces Enlisted, baffling party

Actor Han Suk-kyu surprised Kim Min-jae by surprise announcement of Kim Min-jaes military Enlisted news.On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS drama Romanticism Master Kim3 (Kang Eun-kyung, Yim Hye-min, Yoo In-sik, Kang Bo-seung) The actor Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Director Yoo In-sik attended and asked viewers to pay attention to Drama, which returned to season 3.Romanticism Doctor Master Kim3 is a drama about the real doctor story in the background of a shabby stone wall hospital in the province. It is a mega hit series of SBS with the highest audience rating of 27% in both season1 in 2016 and season2 in 2020.In this season 3, Master Kim station Han Suk-kyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Woo Woo Min, Kim Joo Heon, Yoon Tree, Shin Dong Wook and So Joo-yeon join Season 2, Lee Kyung Young, Lee Shin Young and Lee Hong Na join the world view of Stone wall hospital.Kim Min-jae has long been in touch with Master Kim Han Suk-kyu as an actor who participated in all seasons from season 1 to season 3.For Han Suk-kyu, who has been watching for the past six years, Kim Min-jae has given the best praise he can express.He said of Han Suk-kyu, I do not know how my heart will be conveyed, but I want to call it with all the good words and modifiers in the world. He is a teacher to us.Hes really like a teacher to me.At the end of this junior Kim Min-jae, Han Suk-kyu said, I am going to cry when I hear the story.However, his care for his juniors unintentionally led to Kim Min-jaes military Enlisted revelation, saying, Kim Min-jae is going to the Army in July.The issue of Kim Min-jaes military Enlisted has not yet been disclosed.Suddenly, when Han Suk-kyu mentioned Kim Min-jaes military Enlisted period, Kim Min-jaes ears turned red and he was very embarrassed. Han Suk-kyu said, I do not go.I do not know, he said, I think I had an accident. Kim Min-jae said, I think Romanticism Doctor Kim3 will be the last work of my 20s. I was worried about how to tell you (about the military Enlisted).It is not yet confirmed, but I think Han Suk-kyu will be able to tell you comfortably. The beginning of my twenties was Romanticism Doctor Master Kim season1, and season3 seems to be the last work of my twenties.He added, I will tell you when it is confirmed.Meanwhile, Romanticism Doctor Master Kim3 will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 28th.

Actor Han Suk-kyu surprised Kim Min-jae by surprise announcement of Kim Min-jae's military Enlisted news. On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS Drama "Romanticism Master Kim3" (Kang Eun-kyung, Yim Hye-min, Yoo In-sik, Kang Bo-seung) The actor Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Director Yoo In-sik attended and asked viewers to pay attention to Drama, which returned to season 3. 'Romanticism Doctor Master Kim3' is a Drama about the 'real doctor' story in the background of a shabby Stone wall hospital in the province. It is a mega hit series of SBS with the highest audience rating of 27% in both season1 in 2016 and season2 in 2020. In this season 3, Master Kim station Han Suk-kyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Woo Woo Min, Kim Joo Heon, Yoon Tree, Shin Dong Wook and So Joo-yeon join season 2, Lee Kyung Young, Lee Shin Young and Lee Hong Na join the world view of Stone wall hospital. Kim Min-jae has long been in touch with 'Master Kim' Han Suk-kyu as an actor who participated in all seasons from season 1 to season 3. For Han Suk-kyu, who has been watching for the past six years, Kim Min-jae has given the best praise he can express. He said of Han Suk-kyu, "I do not know how my heart will be conveyed, but I want to call it with all the good words and modifiers in the world. "He is a teacher to us. He's really like a teacher to me." At the end of this junior Kim Min-jae, Han Suk-kyu said, "I am going to cry when I hear the story." However, his care for his juniors unintentionally led to Kim Min-jae's military Enlisted revelation, saying, "Kim Min-jae is going to the Army in July." The issue of Kim Min-jae's military Enlisted has not yet been disclosed. Suddenly, when Han Suk-kyu mentioned Kim Min-jae's military Enlisted period, Kim Min-jae's ears turned red and he was very embarrassed. "Han Suk-kyu said," I do not go. I do not know, "he said," I think I had an accident. " Kim Min-jae said, "I think 'Romanticism Doctor Kim3' will be the last work of my 20s." "I was worried about how to tell you (about the military Enlisted). It is not yet confirmed, but I think Han Suk-kyu will be able to tell you comfortably. " "The beginning of my twenties was 'Romanticism Doctor Master Kim' season1, and season3 seems to be the last work of my twenties." He added, "I will tell you when it is confirmed." Meanwhile, 'Romanticism Doctor Master Kim3' will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 28th.