Kim Min-jae is back in the role, but it has to be Master Kim3

Actor Kim Min-jae said that he returned to Romantic Doctor Master Kim3.On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS new drama Romantic Doctor Kim3 (Kang Eun-kyung, Lim Hye-min, Yoo In-sik, Kang Bo-seung) I attended and asked for the audiences interest in the drama that returned to season 3.Romantic Doctor Master Kim3 is a drama about the real doctor story that takes place in the background of a shabby stone wall hospital in the province. It is a mega hit series of SBS with the highest audience rating of 27% in both season1 in 2016 and season2 in 2020.In this season 3, Master Kim station Han Suk-kyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Woo Woo Min, Kim Joo Heon, Yoon Tree, Shin Dong Wook and So Joo-yeon join Season 2, Lee Kyung Young, Lee Shin Young and Lee Hong Na join the world view of Stone wall hospital.Kim Min-jae is an actor who appears in Romantic Doctor Master Kim season 1, 2, and 3.Kim Min-jae, who starred as a righteous male nurse Park Eun-tak in season 1, has since grown into an actress who receives a starring love call. Do you like the drama Brahms?Kim Min-jae has been actively involved in activities such as Dali and Gamja-tang and Chosun Psychiatrist Yuse-style, and Kim Min-jae has decided to re-select Park Eun- .Kim Min-jae said, When I shot Romantic Doctor Master Kim season 1, I was 20 ~ 21 years old, and now I am 28 years old.That was when I started acting, and I learned a lot of acting, but I learned a lot about how to live and what kind of actor to be.So when I was in season 2, I said that I would be very happy, and when season 3 started to flow, I felt like I wanted to do it. Kim Min-jae said, I am very grateful that I have grown up, and I am grateful that I have grown up to be able to add a little strength to Romantic Doctor Master Kim3.I am having a very glorious time with my bishop, my writer, and my seniors. I am returning to season 3 and shooting happily while replaying How should I live? Kim Min-jae is planning to join the military at the end of this work. Kim Min-jae said, I think my 20th-year-old Romantic Doctor Kim will be the last work of my 20th generation.Meanwhile, Romantic Doctor Master Kim3 will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 28th.

Actor Kim Min-jae said that he returned to 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim3'. On the afternoon of the 26th, SBS new drama "Romantic Doctor Kim3" (Kang Eun-kyung, Lim Hye-min, Yoo In-sik, Kang Bo-seung) I attended and asked for the audience's interest in the drama that returned to season 3. 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim3' is a drama about the 'real doctor' story that takes place in the background of a shabby stone wall hospital in the province. It is a mega hit series of SBS with the highest audience rating of 27% in both season1 in 2016 and season2 in 2020. In this season 3, Master Kim station Han Suk-kyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Jin Kyeong, Im Won-hee, Woo Woo Min, Kim Joo Heon, Yoon Tree, Shin Dong Wook and So Joo-yeon join season 2, Lee Kyung Young, Lee Shin Young and Lee Hong Na join the world view of Stone wall hospital. Kim Min-jae is an actor who appears in 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim' season 1, 2, and 3. Kim Min-jae, who starred as a righteous male nurse Park Eun-tak in season 1, has since grown into an actress who receives a starring love call. Do you like the drama 'Brahms? Kim Min-jae has been actively involved in activities such as 'Dali and Gamja-tang' and 'Chosun Psychiatrist Yuse-style', and Kim Min-jae has decided to re-select Park Eun- . Kim Min-jae said, "When I shot 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim' season 1, I was 20 ~ 21 years old, and now I am 28 years old." "That was when I started acting, and I learned a lot of acting, but I learned a lot about how to live and what kind of actor to be. So when I was in season 2, I said that I would be very happy, and when season 3 started to flow, I felt like I wanted to do it. " Kim Min-jae said, "I am very grateful that I have grown up, and I am grateful that I have grown up to be able to add a little strength to 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim3'. I am having a very glorious time with my bishop, my writer, and my seniors. I am returning to season 3 and shooting happily while replaying 'How should I live?' " Kim Min-jae is planning to join the military at the end of this work. Kim Min-jae said, "I think my 20th-year-old 'Romantic Doctor Kim' will be the last work of my 20th generation." Meanwhile, 'Romantic Doctor Master Kim3' will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 28th.