'Master3' Seo Hyun-jin will also return to StonewallHospital, season 4 will also be produced

Dr. Romantic3 ended with an ending that suggested season 4.On the night of the 17th, SBS gold drama Dr. Romantic3 (playwright Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik) In the last meeting, the appearance of the Stone wallHospital family was drawn one step further in their dream.On this day, Kang dong-ju (played by Kim) received phone calls from firemen, others, and others.They were phone calls from Sejo-jung (played by Sejo-hyung-jin), not others.Kang dong-ju said, Im all right.My juniors are good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good.Im good. I did it.I have heard good news that I have passed the big crisis. Stone wallhospital for patients.Ko Kyung-sook explained why she changed her mind, saying, Once again, Ill fall for your words.Ill see you through.Youll have to prove to me every year what youre trying to accomplish.Kang Dong-ju asked Seo Woo Jin if he had changed his mind, and Seo Woo Jin asked, What kind of trauma center do you draw? I asked.Constantly unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unre He offered to run with him.Stone wallHospital is still far away, but it has been gradually changing. Seo Woo Jin, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung), Park Min-gook (Kim Ju-hun) and Jung In-soo (Yoonnamu) centered on Master (Han Suk-kyu) and new faces were growing rapidly.A nice guest even appeared here. A late evening person took a taxi in front of the hospital. The carrier had the name yoon seo-jung, and when he turned to the hospital, the Stone wallHospital four letters started to light up.Romantics return to season four was unexpected.Dr. Romantic3

'Dr. Romantic3' ended with an ending that suggested season 4. On the night of the 17th, SBS gold drama 'Dr. Romantic3' (playwright Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik) In the last meeting, the appearance of the Stone wall Hospital family was drawn one step further in their dream. On this day, kang dong-ju (played by Kim) received phone calls from firemen, others, and others.They were phone calls from Sejo-jung (played by Sejo-hyung-jin), not others.kang dong-ju said, "I'm all right.My juniors are good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good.I'm good." I did it. I have heard good news that I have passed the big crisis. Stone wall Hospital for patients. Ko Kyung-sook explained why she changed her mind, saying, Once again, I'll fall for your words.I'll see you through.You'll have to prove to me every year what you're trying to accomplish. kang dong-ju asked Seo Woo Jin if he had changed his mind, and Seo Woo Jin asked, "What kind of trauma center do you draw?" I asked. Constantly unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unreleased, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unreleased, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unrele, unre He offered to run with him. Stone wall Hospital is still far away, but it has been gradually changing. Seo Woo Jin, Cha Eun-jae (Lee Sung-kyung), Park Min-gook (Kim Ju-Hun) and Jung In-soo (Yoonnamu) centered on Master (Han Suk-kyu) and new faces were growing rapidly. A nice guest even appeared here. A late evening person took a taxi in front of the Hospital. The carrier had the name 'yoon seo-jung', and when he turned to the Hospital, the 'Stone wall Hospital' four letters started to light up. Romantic's return to season four was unexpected. Dr. Romantic3