'My Dangerous Wife' Choi Won-young reveals first still of 'Dangerous Husband' transform

Seoul = = My Dangerous Wife Choi Won-youngs first still cut that transformed into restaurant owner chef Kim Yun-Cheol was released.MBNs new miniseries My Dangerous Wife (played by Hwang Da-eun/directed by Lee Hyung-min) released a still cut on the 8th featuring Choi Won-young, who was divided into Kim Yun-Cheol, who cast a shadow of a dark Blow-Up after an Inspector George Gently smile.My dangerous wife is a mystery couple brutal drama that many couples who live in this age can sympathize with, but marriage is just a life that they love and marriage.Through the eerie realization that he has lived with the most dangerous enemy in the home that he thought was safest, and at the same time, he boldly explores the minmul of marriage what victory and failure in marriage means through a couple who start a dangerous war.Choi Won-young is a former star chef with a cheerful appearance and pleasant personality in the play, and Acts Kim Yun-Cheol, representative of restaurant Old Crop.Kim Yun-Cheol is a person who meets his perfect wife Shim Jae-kyung (Kim Jong-eun), who has beauty, wealth, and warm personality, and realizes that his wife has become the most terrible person, and feels despair and boredom and tries to find his own escape.The still cut that was released on the day included Kim Yun-Cheol hand-driping coffee directly from his restaurant.Kim Yun-Cheol, who is dressed in a neat white shirt and a gray tone best, and shows off her fashionable charm, is engaged in work with a serious and passionate attitude.Inspector George Gently Kim Yun-Cheol, who shows soft and warm charisma at home at work, is attracting attention to Kim Yun-Cheols secret story, which reminds me of the terrible and tragic ending of wifes death.Choi Won-young said through My Dangerous Wife that not only the atmosphere of the scene but also the breath with Actor and the staff was so perfect. When I first read the script, the enormous stories and breathless episodes were very impressive, and I thought it was a work that could make me feel complex dramatic fun by discovering the hidden Blow-Up of the character in the play.  I gave my impression.I am working hard to shoot the impressive elements of the work I felt so that I can be passed on to the viewers, he said. I hope that viewers will expect a lot of my dangerous wife and have fun.Choi Won-young is an actor who has infinite trust in the production team with his always prepared posture and full passion, said Keith. Please expect Kim Yun-Cheol representative, who is completed by Actor Choi Won-young, who has a colorful charm.Meanwhile, My Dangerous Wife will be broadcast for the first time on October 5th.

Seoul = = 'My Dangerous Wife' Choi Won-young's first still cut that transformed into restaurant owner chef Kim Yun-Cheol was released.

MBN's new miniseries "My Dangerous Wife" (played by Hwang Da-eun/directed by Lee Hyung-min) released a still cut on the 8th featuring Choi Won-young, who was divided into Kim Yun-Cheol, who cast a shadow of a dark Blow-Up after an Inspector George Gently smile.

'My dangerous wife' is a 'mystery couple brutal drama' that many couples who live in this age can sympathize with, but marriage is just a life that they love and marriage. Through the eerie realization that he has lived with the most dangerous enemy in the home that he thought was safest, and at the same time, he boldly explores the "minmul" of marriage what victory and failure in marriage means through a couple who start a "dangerous war".

Choi Won-young is a former star chef with a cheerful appearance and pleasant personality in the play, and Acts Kim Yun-Cheol, representative of restaurant 'Old Crop'. Kim Yun-Cheol is a person who meets his perfect wife Shim Jae-kyung (Kim Jong-eun), who has beauty, wealth, and warm personality, and realizes that his wife has become the most terrible person, and feels despair and boredom and tries to find his own escape.

The still cut that was released on the day included Kim Yun-Cheol hand-driping coffee directly from his restaurant. Kim Yun-Cheol, who is dressed in a neat white shirt and a gray tOne best, and shows off her fashionable charm, is engaged in work with a serious and passionate attitude. Inspector George Gently Kim Yun-Cheol, who shows soft and warm charisma at home at work, is attrActing attention to Kim Yun-Cheol's secret story, which reminds me of the terrible and tragic ending of 'wife's death'.

Choi Won-young said through "My Dangerous Wife" that "not only the atmosphere of the scene but also the breath with Actor and the staff was so perfect." When I first read the script, the enormous stories and breathless episodes were very impressive, and I thought it was a work that could make me feel complex dramatic fun by discovering the hidden Blow-Up of the character in the play. " I gave my impression.

"I am working hard to shoot the impressive elements of the work I felt so that I can be passed on to the viewers," he said. "I hope that viewers will expect a lot of 'my dangerous wife' and have fun."

"Choi Won-young is an Actor who has infinite trust in the production team with his always prepared posture and full passion," said Keith. "Please expect Kim Yun-Cheol representative, who is completed by Actor Choi Won-young, who has a colorful charm."

Meanwhile, 'My Dangerous Wife' will be broadcast for the first time on October 5th.