"Yot Expedition" Choi Siwon "Chang Kiha brother is the Choices recipient...I envy him."

Choi Siwon and yacht expedition crew envied Chang KihaOn the 21st MBC Everlon Yot Expedition, the 6th day of the voyage, the rough The Waves was driven by the extreme Jin Goo - Choi Siwon - Chang Kiha - Song Ho-joon.Chang Kiha and Song Ho-jun managed to move the pot from the swaying yacht; the black The Waves were threateningly approaching the ship.Jin Goo said, It is not a situation to eat now. He asked Song Ho-joon, Are you going to eat your brother?Other members who were tired of nausea envied, saying, Chang Kiha doesnt even get nauseous. The members worried about Choi Siwon, who would be fainting in the cabin.Choi Siwon barely came up for a meal after a while; Song Ho-jun and Jin Goo for Choi Siwon, the Waves gave way to a calm spot.It feels like were back to the first day, Choi Siwon appealed.Chang Kiha said, I do not get sick, and Choi Siwon envied that my brother was Choices.Kim Seung-jin reassured the crew, saying, We will not meet again todays strong winds. Jin Goo said, I do not want to see him again.Just do something about him, he told Captain Kim Seung-jin.I thought at first I was just going to be on a boat, but I dont think its that easy, Chang Kiha said.Ive never had a moment of easy time, Jin Goo said.

Choi Siwon and yacht expedition crew envied Chang Kiha

On the 21st MBC Everlon 'Yot Expedition', the 6th day of the voyage, the rough The Waves was driven by the extreme Jin Goo - Choi Siwon - Chang Kiha - Song Ho-joon.

Chang Kiha and Song Ho-jun managed to move the pot from the swaying yacht; the black The Waves were threateningly approaching the ship. Jin Goo said, "It is not a situation to eat now." He asked Song Ho-joon, "Are you going to eat your brother?" Other members who were tired of nausea envied, saying, "Chang Kiha doesn't even get nauseous." The members worried about Choi Siwon, who would be fainting in the cabin.

Choi Siwon barely came up for a meal after a while; Song Ho-jun and Jin Goo for Choi Siwon, The Waves gave way to a calm spot. "It feels like we're back to the first day," Choi Siwon appealed. Chang Kiha said, "I do not get sick," and Choi Siwon envied that "my brother was Choices."

Kim Seung-jin reassured the crew, saying, "We will not meet again today's strong winds." Jin Goo said, "I do not want to see him again. Just do something about him," he told Captain Kim Seung-jin.

"I thought at first I was just going to be on a boat, but I don't think it's that easy," Chang Kiha said. "I've never had a moment of easy time," Jin Goo said.