Yi-young Shim 'bright my life' scene with a senseless snack car Gift

Actor Yi-young Shim Gifted a coffee car on the spot for the cast and staff of My Brilliant Life.Yi-young Shim has treated snack tea for the Brilliant My Life team, which has been shooting hard in the recent heat wave.Yi-young Shim played Park Bok-hee, who lives diligently for the livelihood of his family in Brilliant My Life.Yi-young Shim said, Bok-hee Bok-hee is here. He put in a witty phrase with his name in the play and said, I will make a brilliant drama with Bok-hee.The staff and actors who received the surprise gift of Yi-young Shim on this day had a happy time with a break, and the shooting was also a back door in a warm atmosphere.On the other hand, Brilliant My Life is a story about life and family through another GLOW that suddenly lived a normal life in a GLOW and a chaebol 2 who became a chaebol 2 year old in a day after living all the bad luck.

Actor Yi-young Shim Gifted a coffee car on the spot for the cast and staff of My Brilliant Life.

Yi-young Shim has treated snack tea for the 'Brilliant My Life' team, which has been shooting hard in the recent heat wave.

Yi-young Shim played Park Bok-hee, who lives diligently for the livelihood of his family in 'Brilliant My Life'. Yi-young Shim said, "Bok-hee Bok-hee is here." He put in a witty phrase with his name in the play and said, "I will make a brilliant drama with Bok-hee."

The staff and Actors who received the surprise Gift of Yi-young Shim on this day had a happy time with a break, and the shooting was also a back door in a warm atmosphere.

On the other hand, 'Brilliant My Life' is a story about life and family through another GLOW that suddenly lived a normal life in a GLOW and a chaebol 2 who became a chaebol 2 year old in a day after living all the bad luck.