'yacht expedition' Choi Siwon "decisions without a Dictionary meeting...Top Model and passion"

Top Model and passion, Choi Siwon is why he downplays yacht expeditionMBC Everlon yacht Expedition, which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 17th, is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure.With Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in traveling around the world alone with the first weaponless port in Korea, Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon leave for Real Ocean.Yacht Expedition shows the real Earth 2 as it is, which has never been seen in any entertainment.The cast do Earth 2 with a heavy rain in the middle of Pacific Ocean, desperately bumping into the rising waves.The struggle of the cast members in the preliminary announcement that was released earlier focused on this intensely.Especially, Choi Siwon in the character preview of yacht expedition attracted a big topic.It was 180 degrees different from the image of Choi Siwon, which we know on stage or in the drama, such as inhaling ramen with a top and a top.How does Choi Siwon, who has returned from a hard journey, remember the yacht expedition?Choi Siwon said: When I first heard about it, I was interested; I dont have a Dictionary meeting, but I think its been a great attraction for me, given the decision.Maybe it was the passion that surrounded Top Model and him. He said why he decided to appear in the yacht expedition.Choi Siwon also mentioned the yacht expedition Crewes who sailed together with Jin Goo, Chang Kiha and Song Ho Jun.Choi Siwon said: I think my breathing was good.Personally, I think that the important thing in teamwork is to supplement the disadvantages and develop the merits, but I think my brothers have led me well. In fact, it would have been a top model that was not easy to live in the middle of Pacific Ocean for a short period of time, and also in yacht.From the settlement of food and shelter to communication between Crewes. Thats how yacht expedition has remained a special meaning for Crewes.Choi Siwon also recalls the yacht expedition voyage, saying:  (after going on the yacht expedition voyage), it seems clear to me that Ive been clearing my priorities in the future.Choi Siwon strongly recommended the yacht expedition to prospective viewers as a story of Top Model and Passion that can be indirectly accessed.Please watch our adventures, which were short but united with dreams and passions. Yacht Expedition with only six days until the first broadcast.I am curious and looking forward to the first broadcast of yacht expedition, which is so strongly recommended by Choi Siwon, a wonderful man.Meanwhile, MBC Everlon yacht Expedition will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on Monday, August 17th.

Top Model and passion, Choi Siwon is why he downplays 'yacht expedition'

MBC Everlon 'yacht Expedition', which is broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 17th, is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure. With Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in traveling around the world alone with the first weaponless port in Korea, Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon leave for Real Ocean.

'yacht Expedition' shows the real Earth 2 as it is, which has never been seen in any entertainment. The cast do Earth 2 with a heavy rain in the middle of Pacific Ocean, desperately bumping into the rising waves. The struggle of the cast members in the preliminary announcement that was released earlier focused on this intensely.

Especially, Choi Siwon in the character preview of 'yacht expedition' attracted a big topic. It was 180 degrees different from the image of Choi Siwon, which we know on stage or in the drama, such as inhaling ramen with a top and a top. How does Choi Siwon, who has returned from a hard journey, remember the 'yacht expedition'?

Choi Siwon said: "When I first heard about it, I was interested; I don't have a Dictionary meeting, but I think it's been a great attraction for me, given the decision. Maybe it was the passion that surrounded Top Model and him. "He said why he decided to appear in the 'yacht expedition'.

Choi Siwon also mentioned the 'yacht expedition' Crewes who sailed together with Jin Goo, Chang Kiha and Song Ho Jun. Choi Siwon said: "I think my breathing was good. Personally, I think that the important thing in teamwork is to supplement the disadvantages and develop the merits, but I think my brothers have led me well. "

In fact, it would have been a Top Model that was not easy to live in the middle of Pacific Ocean for a short period of time, and also in yacht. From the settlement of food and shelter to communication between Crewes. That's how 'yacht expedition' has remained a special meaning for Crewes. Choi Siwon also recalls the "yacht expedition" voyage, saying: " (after going on the "yacht expedition" voyage), it seems clear to me that I've been clearing my priorities in the future. "

Choi Siwon strongly recommended the 'yacht expedition' to prospective viewers as "a story of Top Model and Passion that can be indirectly accessed". "Please watch our adventures, which were short but united with dreams and passions." "yacht Expedition" with only six days until the first broadcast. I am curious and looking forward to the first broadcast of 'yacht expedition', which is so strongly recommended by Choi Siwon, a wonderful man.

Meanwhile, MBC Everlon 'yacht Expedition' will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on Monday, August 17th.