"Pak Se-ri and Kim Jun-ho, The Princess and the Matchmaker fits well" in the four-week pool...Pak Se-ri reaction?

Pak Se-ri, a former professional golf player, is nervous about the illustrators explanation that comedian Kim Jun-ho and The Princess and the Matchmaker are good (?)He smiled.In the TVN entertainment program Seoul Village Nom broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Pak Se-ri, Han Eun-jung and Kim Jun-ho were shown traveling to Daejeon Metropolitan City.On the day of the broadcast, Han Eun-jung told Pak Se-ri, I felt it while watching TV, but it seems to be really feminine. So Pak Se-ri said, I like clean things.It is not easy to grow plants. During the conversation between the two, Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun also joined; Lee Seung-gi said of Daejeon, I have been to the Expo.I had only a Hanbit Tower and the rest was an empty space. Pak Se-ri and Han Eun-jung laughed at me, saying, No, there was a playground. The production team then decided to invite the master to see the master, who said Kim Jun-ho would be well in the future and should be careful about his words and actions instead.Kim Jun-ho, who heard this, said, I will do not bet on the future and I will do it on my face when I play golf.Kim Jun-ho also said, I like the water to the introvert that the tree is suitable.When the introductory Kim Jun-ho said that living in the water was unlucky, Kim Jun-ho said, I deliberately moved to the river view last month.Cancel it quickly, he said, laughing.In addition, the introvert saw The Princess and the Matchmaker of Pak Se-ri and Kim Jun-ho.Later, the introvert said of the pair: It fits very well, Pak Se-ri said, drawing attention with a trembling look.

Pak Se-ri, a former professional golf player, is nervous about the illustrator's explanation that comedian Kim Jun-ho and The Princess and the Matchmaker are good (?) He smiled.

In the TVN entertainment program 'Seoul Village Nom' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Pak Se-ri, Han Eun-jung and Kim Jun-ho were shown traveling to Daejeon Metropolitan City.

On the day of the broadcast, Han Eun-jung told Pak Se-ri, "I felt it while watching TV, but it seems to be really feminine." So Pak Se-ri said, "I like clean things. It is not easy to grow plants. "

During the conversation between the two, Lee Seung-gi and Cha Tae-hyun also joined; Lee Seung-gi said of Daejeon, "I have been to the Expo. I had only a Hanbit Tower and the rest was an empty space. "Pak Se-ri and Han Eun-jung laughed at me, saying," No, there was a playground. "

The production team then decided to invite the master to see the master, who said Kim Jun-ho would be well in the future and should be careful about his words and actions instead.

Kim Jun-ho, who heard this, said, "I will do not bet on the future and I will do it on my face when I play golf."

Kim Jun-ho also said, "I like the water" to the introvert that the tree is suitable. When the introductory Kim Jun-ho said that living in the water was "unlucky," Kim Jun-ho said, "I deliberately moved to the river view last month. Cancel it quickly," he said, laughing.

In addition, the introvert saw The Princess and the Matchmaker of Pak Se-ri and Kim Jun-ho. Later, the introvert said of the pair: "It fits very well," Pak Se-ri said, drawing attention with a trembling look.