"yacht Expedition" Choi Siwon "Decision to appear without a Dictionary Meeting...I felt passionate with Top Model" (Interview)

Super Junior Choi Siwon reveals why he decided to appear in yacht expeditionMBC Everlon yacht Expedition, which will be broadcasted on the 17th, is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure.With Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in traveling around the world alone with the first weaponless port in Korea, Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon leave for Real Ocean.Yacht Expedition shows the real Earth 2 as it is, which has never been seen in any entertainment.The cast members are desperately bumped into the rain, rising high waves, and pouring heavily for Earth 2 in the middle of Pacific Ocean.The struggle of the cast members in the preliminary announcement that was released earlier focused on this intensely.Especially, Choi Siwon in the character preview of yacht expedition attracted a big topic.It was 180 degrees different from the image of Choi Siwon, which we know on stage or in the drama, such as inhaling ramen with a top and a top.I wonder how Choi Siwon, who has returned from a hard journey, remembers the yacht expedition.Choi Siwon said: When I first heard about it, I was interested; I dont have a Dictionary meeting, but I think its been a great attraction for me, given the decision.Maybe it was the passion that surrounded Top Model and him. He said why he decided to appear in the yacht expedition.Choi Siwon also mentioned the yacht expedition Crewes who sailed together with Jin Goo, Chang Kiha and Song Ho Jun.Choi Siwon said: I think my breathing was good.Personally, I think that the important thing in teamwork is to supplement the disadvantages and develop the merits, but I think my brothers have led me well. It would have been a top model that was not easy to live in the middle of Pacific Ocean for a short period of time, and also in yacht.From the settlement of food and shelter to communication between Crewes, the yacht expedition remained a special meaning for Crewes.Choi Siwon also recalled the yacht expedition voyage, describing it as it seems clear to sort out my priorities in the future (after going on the yacht expedition voyage).Choi Siwon strongly recommended the yacht expedition to prospective viewers as a story of Top Model and Passion that can be indirectly accessed.Please watch our adventures, which were short but united with dreams and passions, he said.Yacht Expedition will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 17th.Photo = MBC Everlon

Super Junior Choi Siwon reveals why he decided to appear in 'yacht expedition'

MBC Everlon 'yacht Expedition', which will be broadcasted on the 17th, is a documentary entertainment program featuring the process of Top Model on the Pacific Ocean voyage by four men who dreamed of adventure. With Captain Kim Seung-jin, who succeeded in traveling around the world alone with the first weaponless port in Korea, Jin Goo, Choi Siwon, Chang Kiha and Song Ho-joon leave for Real Ocean.

'yacht Expedition' shows the real Earth 2 as it is, which has never been seen in any entertainment. The cast members are desperately bumped into the rain, rising high waves, and pouring heavily for Earth 2 in the middle of Pacific Ocean. The struggle of the cast members in the preliminary announcement that was released earlier focused on this intensely.

Especially, Choi Siwon in the character preview of 'yacht expedition' attracted a big topic. It was 180 degrees different from the image of Choi Siwon, which we know on stage or in the drama, such as inhaling ramen with a top and a top. I wonder how Choi Siwon, who has returned from a hard journey, remembers the 'yacht expedition'.

Choi Siwon said: "When I first heard about it, I was interested; I don't have a Dictionary meeting, but I think it's been a great attraction for me, given the decision. Maybe it was the passion that surrounded Top Model and him. "He said why he decided to appear in the 'yacht expedition'.

Choi Siwon also mentioned the 'yacht expedition' Crewes who sailed together with Jin Goo, Chang Kiha and Song Ho Jun. Choi Siwon said: "I think my breathing was good. Personally, I think that the important thing in teamwork is to supplement the disadvantages and develop the merits, but I think my brothers have led me well. "

It would have been a Top Model that was not easy to live in the middle of Pacific Ocean for a short period of time, and also in yacht. From the settlement of food and shelter to communication between Crewes, the 'yacht expedition' remained a special meaning for Crewes. Choi Siwon also recalled the "yacht expedition" voyage, describing it as "it seems clear to sort out my priorities in the future (after going on the "yacht expedition" voyage).

Choi Siwon strongly recommended the 'yacht expedition' to prospective viewers as "a story of Top Model and Passion that can be indirectly accessed". "Please watch our adventures, which were short but united with dreams and passions," he said.

'yacht Expedition' will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 17th.

Photo = MBC Everlon