"Choi Fata" Chanyeol "Sehun raised up, Repulsion when it was high."

Choi Fat Chanyeol and Sehun recall their days as Idol ProducerEXO unit Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM Choi Hwa-jungs Power Time which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.One listener asked about the episode of the two Idol Producer.Chanyeol agreed with the nickname Chanyeol who raised Sehun and said, When I first met, Sehun was a middle school student.I was really talking, she recalled of Sehuns childhood.But three years later, Sehun, who became a high school student, made a repulsion, he said. I was holding Sehuns leg in the practice room, but suddenly I was angry and pushed.Chanyeol added, Since then Ive been scared of Sehun, and laughed.In the meantime, Chanyeol said of Sehuns first impression, I was really surprised.I thought it was SM, he said. Since childhood, Sehun has proved to be a perfect beauty since childhood.On the other hand, EXOs unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album 1 billion views on the 13th.Sehun & Chanyeol participated in the entire song, and after the release, it has proved to be a powerful power, including climbing to the top of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world.Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

'Choi Fat' Chanyeol and Sehun recall their days as Idol Producer

EXO unit Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) appeared as a guest on SBS PowerFM 'Choi Hwa-jung's Power Time' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 14th.

One listener asked about the episode of the two Idol Producer. Chanyeol agreed with the nickname "Chanyeol who raised Sehun" and said, "When I first met, Sehun was a middle school student. I was really talking," she recalled of Sehun's childhood.

"But three years later, Sehun, who became a high school student, made a Repulsion," he said. "I was holding Sehun's leg in the practice room, but suddenly I was angry and pushed." Chanyeol added, "Since then I've been scared of Sehun," and laughed.

In the meantime, Chanyeol said of Sehun's first impression, "I was really surprised. "I thought it was SM," he said. "Since childhood, Sehun has proved to be a perfect beauty since childhood.

On the other hand, EXO's unit group Sehun & Chanyeol (EXO-SC) released its first full-length album '1 billion views' on the 13th. Sehun & Chanyeol participated in the entire song, and after the release, it has proved to be a Powerful Power, including climbing to the top of the iTunes charts in 50 regions around the world.

Photos Radio Captures in SBS