Lim Young-woong "My Album between BTS and BLACKPINK .. I am proud of the global top model"

In KBS 2TV My Little Hero (hereinafter referred to as Marich), which was broadcasted on the 10th, Lim Young-woong spent his leisure time in Los Angeles after completing his first overseas concert IM HERO - in Los Angeles at Dolby Theater.Lim Young-woong stopped by a Souvenir shop near the performance venue.He bought the Magnet that Jasin collects and then bought Best Mother, Best Grandma and Best hero Oscar Trophy Souvenir for Mom and Grandmas Boy.Lim Young-woong also went to the largest and longest-running amoeba Records shop in the U.S., where Lim Young-woong saw Jasins album in the K-pop segment and asked, Do you have my album?There were so many BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO, etc. I was proud to have my own album, and I thought I could try a more global top model, he said.
In KBS 2TV My Little Hero (hereinafter referred to as Marich), which was broadcasted on the 10th, Lim Young-woong spent his leisure time in Los Angeles after completing his first overseas concert IM HERO - in Los Angeles at Dolby Theater.Lim Young-woong stopped by a Souvenir shop near the performance venue.He bought the Magnet that Jasin collects and then bought Best Mother, Best Grandma and Best hero Oscar Trophy Souvenir for Mom and Grandmas Boy.Lim Young-woong also went to the largest and longest-running amoeba Records shop in the U.S., where Lim Young-woong saw Jasins album in the K-pop segment and asked, Do you have my album?There were so many BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO, etc. I was proud to have my own album, and I thought I could try a more global top model, he said.

In KBS 2TV 'My Little hero' (hereinafter referred to as 'Marich'), which was broadcasted on the 10th, Lim Young-woong spent his leisure time in Los Angeles after completing his first overseas Concert 'IM hero - in Los Angeles' at Dolby Theater. Lim Young-woong stopped by a Souvenir shop near the performance venue. He bought the Magnet that Jasin collects and then bought 'Best Mother', 'Best Grandma' and 'Best hero' Oscar Trophy Souvenir for Mom and Grandma's Boy. Lim Young-woong also went to the largest and longest-running amoeba Records shop in the U.S., where Lim Young-woong saw Jasin's Album in the K-pop segment and asked, "Do you have My Album? "There were so many BTS, BLACKPINK, EXO, etc. I was proud to have My own Album, and I thought I could try a more global top model," he said.