God Joon Park, Son Hoyoung Papayrus public + Birthday celebration "40 years old"

On the 26th, Joon Park said to his instagram, Yooh ~ Whatever you do, you smile beautiful angel, shit shit, shit, shit! Happy birthday! I love you! I want to see you all.My Little Brothers! Please do your best, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy birthday to the smile angel Son Hoyoung! I can not believe you are 40 years old. Ha... I think you were 17 years old yesterday.And I miss all my sisters! Take care of yourself. !! He said, Please be good at everything. So you have to overcome this corona.After writing, Joon Park attached Son Hoyoungs Papayrus (laughing picture).In the photo, Son Hoyoung put a point on his nose and smiled and caused a smile.Son Hoyoung, meanwhile, was born in 1980 and is 40 years old this year.

On the 26th, Joon Park said to his instagram, "Yooh ~ Whatever you do, you smile beautiful angel, shit shit, shit, shit! Happy birthday! I love you! I want to see you all. My Little Brothers! Please do your best, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Happy birthday to the smile angel Son Hoyoung! I can not believe you are 40 years old. Ha... I think you were 17 years old yesterday. And I miss all my sisters! Take care of yourself. !! "He said," Please be good at everything. So you have to overcome this corona.

After writing, Joon Park attached Son Hoyoung's Papayrus (laughing picture). In the photo, Son Hoyoung put a point on his nose and smiled and caused a smile.

Son Hoyoung, meanwhile, was born in 1980 and is 40 years old this year.