Na Young-seok PD "Lee Seung-gi, reunited after five years...I'm less sorry when I'm sorry"

Na Young-Seok PD reunited with Lee Seung-gi as an entertainer five years after the New Journey to the West season 1, saying, I thought I would be less sorry when it did not work.Its a new attempt, and it cant be good, and Ive been in touch with people who are less sorry, he said. In fact, you can be embarrassed when youve never met before.Ive been asked to understand that, and Lee Seung-gi has been willing to accept it for a long time.Na Young-Seok PD and Lee Seung-gi reunited Friday night five years after the New Journey to the West season in 2015.Lee Seung-gi took on the Factory of Experience Life section on Friday Night.In this regard, PD said, There is a big factory that goes to some factory, but there is also a factory like domestic handicraft.I was worried about who I should ask for in this corner MC, and I had to go there and work with the people I work with.I thought that the whole nation should know and be sincere. First, Lee Seung-gi came to mind. So I asked you.Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in the form of omnibus.It will be broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm following New Journey to the West.

Na Young-seok PD reunited with Lee Seung-gi as an entertainer five years after the New Journey to the West season 1, saying, "I thought I would be less sorry when it did not work."

“It’s a new attempt, and it can’t be good, and I’ve been in touch with people who are less sorry,” he said. “In fact, you can be embarrassed when you’ve never met before. “I’ve been asked to understand that, and Lee Seung-gi has been willing to accept it for a long time.”

Na Young-seok PD and Lee Seung-gi reunited Friday night five years after the New Journey to the West season in 2015. Lee Seung-gi took on the 'Factory of Experience Life' section on 'Friday Night'.

In this regard, PD said, "There is a big Factory that goes to some Factory, but there is also a Factory like domestic handicraft. I was worried about who I should ask for in this corner MC, and I had to go there and work with the people I work with. I thought that the whole nation should know and be sincere. First, Lee Seung-gi came to mind. So I asked you.”

Friday night is a program consisting of six short-form corners of different materials such as labor, cooking, science, art, travel, and sports in the form of omnibus. It will be broadcast every Friday at 9:10 pm following New Journey to the West'.