Ji Suk-jin "Jo Se-ho, first appearance with luxury C company ... should have been like that" ('Bromine and Marvel')

Ji Suk-jin said that Jo Se-ho, who has been breathing in Teabing O Lizzys Bromine and Marvel, has been sold to luxury brand C.On the morning of the 17th, Teabing OLizzys Bromine and Marvel online production presentation was held.Lee Hong-hee PD, Lee Seung-gi, Hyungsuk Cho, Kyuhyun Cho, Ji Suk-jin, Jo Se-ho, Seventeen Joshua and Hoshi attended the ceremony.Bromine and Marvel, born with the motto of the Game Blue Marble Game, is a variety show where eight Bromines in Dubai, a world-class city, unfold unpredictable travel through the Blue Marble Game Game.In the background of Dubai, I added five themes to fortune, monopoly, magic lamp, choice, and betting, and scaled it up with the game version of the smelly adults.Ji Suk-jin said, I remember Jo Se-hos first appearance. He made his first appearance in the desert. At that time, he was plastered with luxury brand company C. It was company C.I wanted to see it in the desert, he laughed.Jo Se-ho explained, The trailer will be out later, but I was the first person to wear C company in the desert with my mouth. It was a new experience waiting for four camels and four to 50 members for the first time.Joshua said, When I first saw Se-ho, I didnt know he was my brother. I thought he was a local because he was dragging a camel. Hoshi added, The camel listened Jo Se-ho well.Bromine and Marvel will be unveiled at Teabing on the 21st.

Ji Suk-jin said that Jo Se-ho, who has been breathing in Teabing O Lizzy's "Bromine and Marvel," has been sold to luxury brand C. On the morning of the 17th, Teabing O'Lizzy's 'Bromine and Marvel' online production presentation was held. lee hong-hee PD, Lee Seung-gi, Hyungsuk Cho, Kyuhyun Cho, Ji Suk-jin, Jo Se-ho, Seventeen Joshua and Hoshi attended the ceremony. Bromine and Marvel, born with the motto of the Game Blue Marble Game, is a variety show where eight Bromines in Dubai, a world-class city, unfold unpredictable Travel through the Blue Marble Game Game. In the background of Dubai, I added five themes to fortune, monopoly, magic lamp, choice, and betting, and scaled it up with the game version of the smelly adults. Ji Suk-jin said, "I remember Jo Se-ho's first appearance. He made his first appearance in the desert. At that time, he was plastered with luxury brand company C. It was company C." "I wanted to see it in the desert," he laughed. Jo Se-ho explained, "The trailer will be out later, but I was the first person to wear C company in the desert with my mouth. It was a new experience waiting for four camels and four to 50 members for the first time." Joshua said, "When I first saw Se-ho, I didn't know he was my brother. I thought he was a local because he was dragging a camel." Hoshi added, "The camel listened Jo Se-ho well." 'Bromine and Marvel' will be unveiled at Teabing on the 21st.