'Kim Sabu 2' Han Suk-kyu, Lee Sung-kyung helped take off medical accident Misunderstood

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 Han Suk-kyu took off Misunderstood with the help of Lee Sung-kyung.In SBS Mondays drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 14th, a Defense Minister son was shown demanding a second surgical recording video for Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-hun).Defense Ministerson determined there was a problem with the primary operation performed by Kim Sa-bu and declared that he would sue for a medical accident.He asked Park Min-guk for a second surgery recording video to prove it.Yang Ho-joon (Ko Sang-ho) tried to hide a copy of the second surgery recording against them on USB. I think the report is wrong.There is no such thing as a recorded surgical image. Lee Sung-kyung, who saw this, said, This is yours, right? I was in the dressing room.So Yang checked the USB in his pocket, and Cha Eun-jae said, You had it. I thought you dropped it. Thats it, right? A copy of the second surgery.Defense Ministerson confirmed the presence of the second surgery recording video.Defense Ministerson found out that it was not Kim Sabus medical accident, and went to Kim Sabu; he said, I did Missunderstood.I should have known better. I dont think Ive been able to finish it since I heard that its hard to see that condition and that its not finished after the second surgery.I am so sorry, he said, bowing his head.

'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' Han Suk-kyu took off Misunderstood with the help of Lee Sung-kyung.

In SBS Monday's Drama "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung and director Yoo In-sik), which was broadcast on the 14th, a Defense Minister son was shown demanding a second surgical recording video for Park Min-guk (Kim Joo-hun).

Defense Minister son determined there was a problem with the primary operation performed by Kim Sa-bu and declared that he would sue for a medical accident. He asked Park Min-guk for a second surgery recording video to prove it.

Yang Ho-joon (Ko Sang-ho) tried to hide a copy of the second surgery recording against them on usb. "I think the report is wrong. There is no such thing as a recorded surgical image. "

Lee Sung-kyung, who saw this, said, "This is yours, right? I was in the dressing room."

So Yang checked the usb in his pocket, and Cha Eun-jae said, "You had it. I thought you dropped it. That's it, right? A copy of the second surgery." Defense Minister son confirmed the presence of the second surgery recording video.

Defense Minister son found out that it was not Kim Sabu's medical accident, and went to Kim Sabu; he said, "I did Missunderstood. I should have known better. I don't think I've been able to finish it since I heard that it's hard to see that condition and that it's not finished after the second surgery. I am so sorry," he said, bowing his head.