"Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2" Ahn Hyo-seop "Han Suk-kyu, a warm senior like his father" (Interview)

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop has spoken out about co-work with Han Suk-kyu and Lee Sung-kyung.On the 3rd, at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Ahn Hyo-seops End Interview, which played the role of Seo Woo-jin in the second year of GS (Surgical) Fellow in SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was held.On the 25th of last month, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, which ended with its highest audience rating of 27.1%, ended with popularity.In the play, Ahn Hyo-seop is the only survivor of family suicide, but he is reborn as a real doctor after meeting with Han Suk-kyu.Ahn Hyo-seop commented on the co-work with Han Suk-kyu, I met separately at the meeting before shooting.I thought it was a difficult senior before I met him, but he was a warm and friendly senior like my father. He gave me stability.I gave a lot of active advice, but I gave it confidence. As for the co-work with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line, It was awkward and awkward at first.The real nature of Lee Sung-kyung is bright and comes first and is active.I needed time to get close to each other, but over time I was able to tell and act comfortably. I took a lot of care of me and cheered a lot. I had a hard time shooting, but I did not show my weakness and cheered me.Photo: Starhouse Entertainment

Actor Ahn Hyo-seop has spoken out about co-work with Han Suk-kyu and Lee Sung-kyung.

On the 3rd, at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Ahn Hyo-seop's End Interview, which played the role of Seo Woo-jin in the second year of GS (Surgical) Fellow in SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', was held.

On the 25th of last month, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2', which Ended with its highest audience rating of 27.1%, Ended with popularity.

In the play, Ahn Hyo-seop is the only survivor of family suicide, but he is reborn as a real doctor after meeting with Han Suk-kyu.

Ahn Hyo-seop commented on the co-work with Han Suk-kyu, "I met separately at the meeting before shooting. I thought it was a difficult senior before I met him, but he was a warm and friEndly senior like my father. "He gave me stability. I gave a lot of active advice, but I gave it confidence. "

As for the co-work with Lee Sung-kyung, who painted the love line, "It was awkward and awkward at first. The real nature of Lee Sung-kyung is bright and comes first and is active. I needed time to get close to each other, but over time I was able to tell and act comfortably. "

"I took a lot of care of me and cheered a lot. I had a hard time shooting, but I did not show my weakness and cheered me."

Photo: Starhouse Entertainment