Yooyoung, Actor to Memory Before This Year Goes

Yooyoung has recently been selected as a Actor to Memory Before the Year by fashion magazine W Korea, and recently released a picture full of elegant and urban charm.In the picture, Yooyoung showed a sporty and elegant figure by digesting a dress that gave a point to the stripe sleeve with a lace, and added an aura with black and white photographs.In the following interview, Yooyoung showed his efforts to analyze and digest the perfect character by referring to the audition anecdote of the TVN drama When the Devil Calls Your Name which was broadcast this summer.I opened the door and started to shake my head.The audition anecdote of Yooyoung, who said to the director sitting in the chair, I did not know you were here? And gave me the coffee in my hand, making me feel one with Character, a main line of charm.In addition, Yooyoung said, I entered the department of theater and film last year as a freshman, he said. I spend more than half of the day at the school to move my house near the school.On the other hand, Yooyoung will meet viewers through TV Chosun Gantaek - Womens War in December.

Yooyoung has recently been selected as a 'Actor to Memory Before the Year' by fashion magazine W Korea, and recently released a picture full of elegant and urban charm.

In the picture, Yooyoung showed a sporty and elegant figure by digesting a dress that gave a point to the stripe sleeve with a lace, and added an aura with black and white photographs.

In the following interview, Yooyoung showed his efforts to analyze and digest the perfect Character by referring to the audition anecdote of the TVN drama 'When the Devil Calls Your Name' which was broadcast this summer. "I opened the door and started to shake my head. The audition anecdote of Yooyoung, who said to the director sitting in the chair, "I did not know you were here?" And gave me the coffee in my hand, making me feel one with Character, a main line of charm.

In addition, Yooyoung said, "I entered the department of theater and film last year as a freshman," he said. "I spend more than half of the day at the School to move my house near the School."

On the other hand, Yooyoung will meet viewers through TV Chosun 'Gantaek - Women's War' in December.