'Running Man' Cho Jeong-seok, a couple relay Running Man, appears in "Stayed During Spiders and Late Talk."

Following the Spider last week, SBSs Running Man will feature actor Cho Jeong-seok, who is a relay star.I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and I was so good!Then I told him that he would sing with his brother and that Haha will rap him. After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.In addition, Kang said, After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore. I can confirm what the late shooting of the Spider Running Man, which made him hesitate, was like on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday 21st.

Following the Spider last week, SBS's Running Man will feature actor Cho Jeong-seok, who is a relay star.

"I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and I was so good! Then I told him that he would sing with his brother and that Haha will rap him. " After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed and attracted attention.

In addition, Kang said, "After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore." I can confirm what the late shooting of the Spider 'Running Man', which made him hesitate, was like on 'Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday 21st.