'Running Man', Kang Suk Suk, Spider and 'couple relay' appeared.

Following singer Spider, actor Cho Jeong-seok will appear on Running Man. The show was concluded with The Couple Relay.In the recent SBS entertainment program Running Man shooting, Girls Generation members Yoona and Kang Suk Suk appeared as guests.Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who decided to join the Spider and fan meeting collaborator stage in the previous filming, expressed their intimacy by calling Maje to the cockpit.Yoo Jae-seok said, The Spider was together in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and it was so good.Then I finally sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. Kang Seok-seok, who hesitated for a while, gave an unexpected answer to the Spider and made the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong-guk were embarrassed and attracted attention.In addition, he added, After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore.I am curious about what the late Running Man of the Spider, which made the cockpit hesitate.

Following singer Spider, actor Cho Jeong-seok will appear on "Running Man." The show was concluded with "The Couple Relay."

In the recent SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' shooting, Girls' Generation members Yoona and Kang Suk Suk appeared as guests.

Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who decided to join the Spider and fan meeting collaborator stage in the previous filming, expressed their intimacy by calling "Maje" to the cockpit. Yoo Jae-seok said, "The Spider was together in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?"

"I heard that I was going to ride with my wife Spider and I was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook, and it was so good. Then I finally sing with my brother and Haha will rap me. " Kang Seok-seok, who hesitated for a while, gave an unexpected answer to the Spider and made the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong-guk were embarrassed and attracted attention.

In addition, he added, "After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore." I am curious about what the late "Running Man" of the Spider, which made the cockpit hesitate.