'Joka Fool' Kim Jong Kook, Hahaha star celebration "The third is I keep it"

Singer Kim Jong Kook gave a sincere congratulations to the news of his best friend Haha.Kim Jong Kook said through his SNS on the 17th, My dear brother ~ I sincerely congratulate you ~ I did not express it, but I always thought it was cool to try to be a better father than anyone else!I had a lot of hardships, and posted a picture taken with Haha in the past.Also, Kim Jong-guk said, If the third man brings his boyfriend, finally meet him first. Sorry. Its hard to meet his boyfriend.I only have health. Meanwhile, Haha and the star couple got their third daughter on the 15th; Haha said on the 16th SNS, Goeun and Songi are healthy!Thank you for fulfilling my dream of being a superhero who was my lifelong wish. I love you so much. Haha and Kim Jong Kook, who have been breathing in the SBS entertainment program Running Man for many years, also made a heartwarming greeting with a sincere congratulations.On the other hand, Haha, Star Couple, and Kim Jong Kook are actively engaged in their respective fields including Running Man.

Singer Kim Jong Kook gave a sincere congratulations to the news of his best friend Haha.

Kim Jong Kook said through his SNS on the 17th, "My dear brother ~ I sincerely congratulate you ~ I did not express it, but I always thought it was cool to try to be a better father than anyone else! I had a lot of hardships, "and posted a picture taken with Haha in the past.

Also, Kim Jong-guk said, "If the third man brings his boyfriend, finally meet him first. Sorry. It's hard to meet his boyfriend. I only have health. "

Meanwhile, Haha and the star couple got their third daughter on the 15th; Haha said on the 16th SNS, "Goeun and Songi are healthy! Thank you for fulfilling my dream of being a superhero who was my lifelong wish. I love you so much. "

Haha and Kim Jong Kook, who have been breathing in the SBS entertainment program 'Running Man' for many years, also made a heartwarming greeting with a sincere congratulations.

On the other hand, Haha, Star Couple, and Kim Jong Kook are actively engaged in their respective fields including 'Running Man'.