"Let's come back as if nothing happened" ..Cyders HQ, Happy Birthday to Kim Woo-bin

Actor Kim Woo-bins agency, Sidus HQ, celebrated Kim Woo-bins birthday.Cyders HQ celebrated Kim Woo-bins birthday on the official Instagram on the 16th, I wait for my return as if nothing happened one day, and I congratulate my 30th birthday.The card also posted a picture of Kim Woo-bin with a smile on the card, which creates a sense of clutter.Kim Woo-bin is now known to be treating nasopharyngeal cancer, with fans also sending congratulatory messages and cheering.

Actor Kim Woo-bin's agency, Sidus HQ, celebrated Kim Woo-bin's birthday.

Cyders HQ celebrated Kim Woo-bin's birthday on the official Instagram on the 16th, "I wait for my return as if nothing happened one day, and I congratulate my 30th birthday."

The card also posted a picture of Kim Woo-bin with a smile on the card, which creates a sense of clutter.

Kim Woo-bin is now known to be treating nasopharyngeal cancer, with fans also sending congratulatory messages and cheering.