"The person who called Han Ji-min, it's not what we expected..."Our Blues" surprise Spot

Our Blues youngest Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo delivered a testimony on the shooting of Drama and a surprise spoiler and acted as a public relations fairy.TVN Saturday Drama Our Blues in Jeju Pan Romeo and Juliet Bae Hyun-sung (Jung Hyun Station) and Noh Yoon-seo (Bang Yeong-ju Station) on April 30 Naver Now (NOW.)We went to Our Blues Special Show and talked about Drama.The new actors Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo appeared as the main characters of the episode Our Blues episode Prince and the Prefect. Bae Hyun-sung said in the casting news, I didnt believe it at first.I was happy and happy, and Our Blues dreamed that I still do not feel it .In Our Chart Show, the two cited roles they would like to play if they played another character: Kim Woo-bin Sunbather, youre so cool, Bae said.Noh Yun-seo said, I am Han Ji-min Sunbather. She is so beautiful.Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin are in the romance of the sea girl and the captain. The two of them boasted of Kimi, saying, Are you breathing together again?Bae Hyun-sung also raised Kim Woo-bin in the rankings and showed a shy fanship and caused a laugh.I also talked about the behind-the-scenes scenes of emotional upheaval with my fathers.When I was shooting a scene where my father, Park Ji-hwan, smashed things, I was watching a monitor next to him, and my feelings were conveyed and my heart was hurt, Bae said.Noh Yoon-seo said,  (Father Choi Young-joon) Sunbather hit his cheek, and my hand automatically went out because I was sick.The two said, My fathers were so good at acting, we just followed, and just seeing the acting became a momentary lord and prefecture.I also had a surprise spoiler time. Noh Yoon-seo said, Can the fathers who have become angry reconcile?I could do it among my friends, I might want to do it too much, and I think I understand each others position. I did not tell you why I turned around.If you try to talk deeply, you will not be reconciled. The two people said, Please check with Drama. Regarding the expected episodes in the future, Noh Yoon-seo said, The story of Okdong and Dongseok (Kim Hye-ja and Lee Byung-hun) is likely to be a tear party.Regarding the episode, which is expected to be unexpected, Bae Hyun-sung said, Who would call Han Ji-min? I was completely different from the person I expected while watching the script.Many people seem to be curious, he said, adding that he talked with the audience mode and stimulated curiosity.Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo caught the eye with their new charm and the charm of reversal that can not be seen in Drama.The two asked for Drama, which is drama that I want to comfort and support because it is my story, I want to be sympathetic, angry and patted, about our Blues.The 8th episode of Our Blues will be broadcast at 9:10 p.m. on the 1st.

'Our Blues' youngest Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo delivered a testimony on the shooting of Drama and a surprise spoiler and acted as a 'public relations fairy'.

TVN Saturday Drama 'Our Blues' in 'Jeju Pan Romeo and Juliet' Bae Hyun-sung (Jung Hyun Station) and Noh Yoon-seo (Bang Yeong-ju Station) on April 30 Naver Now (NOW.) We went to 'Our Blues Special Show' and talked about Drama.

The new actors Bae Hyun-sung and Noh Yoon-seo appeared as the main characters of the episode "Our Blues" episode "Prince and the Prefect." Bae Hyun-sung said in the casting news, "I didn't believe it at first. I was happy and happy, "and" Our Blues "dreamed that" I still do not feel it ".

In "Our Chart Show," the two cited roles they would like to play if they played another character: "Kim Woo-bin Sunbather, you're so cool," Bae said. Noh Yun-seo said, "I am Han Ji-min Sunbather. She is so beautiful." Han Ji-min and Kim Woo-bin are in the romance of the sea girl and the captain. The two of them boasted of Kimi, saying, "Are you breathing together again?" Bae Hyun-sung also raised Kim Woo-bin in the rankings and showed a shy fanship and caused a laugh.

I also talked about the behind-the-scenes scenes of emotional upheaval with my fathers. "When I was shooting a scene where my father, Park Ji-hwan, smashed things, I was watching a monitor next to him, and my feelings were conveyed and my heart was hurt," Bae said. Noh Yoon-seo said, " (Father Choi Young-joon) Sunbather hit his cheek, and my hand automatically went out because I was sick." The two said, "My fathers were so good at acting, we just followed, and just seeing the acting became a momentary lord and prefecture."

I also had a surprise spoiler time. Noh Yoon-seo said, "Can the fathers who have become angry reconcile? "I could do it among my friends," "I might want to do it too much," and I think I understand each other's position. "I did not tell you why I turned around. If you try to talk deeply, you will not be reconciled. "The two people said," Please check with Drama. "

Regarding the expected episodes in the future, Noh Yoon-seo said, "The story of Okdong and Dongseok (Kim Hye-ja and Lee Byung-hun) is likely to be a tear party." Regarding the episode, which is expected to be unexpected, Bae Hyun-sung said, "Who would call Han Ji-min? I was completely different from the person I expected while watching the script. Many people seem to be curious, "he said, adding that he talked with the audience mode and stimulated curiosity.

Bae Hyun Sung and Noh Yoon Seo caught the eye with their new charm and the charm of reversal that can not be seen in Drama. The two asked for "Drama," which is "Drama that I want to comfort and support because it is my story, I want to be sympathetic, angry and patted," about "Our Blues."

The 8th episode of "Our Blues" will be broadcast at 9:10 p.m. on the 1st.