'Hyeori House' Lee Hyo ri, English language skill 'Global President'

Unlike discreet words, Lee Hyo ri surprised with storm English language ability.Hyeori House Minshuku  where I got my first foreign guests.Lee Hyo ri said to this extent to Yoona who admires after finishing a close conversation with a foreigner.However, while continuing to practice yoga like the next day, the audience continued the reasonable conversation with a foreigner, the audience was surprised at English language ability.At JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 broadcasted on the 22nd, the appearance of foreigners visiting for the first time was put on.Jackson arrived at the airport and called Hyeori, Hyo Ri suddenly panicked English language.However, Panic also finishes the conversation for a while I will send the address.Yoona who heard this is embarrassed with surprise and Lee Hyo ri said to Yoona s praise I have heard that I will do so to this extent.However, when Jackson arrived, I asked various questions and continued the conversation.Jackson said, I am filming in Korea.I learned this program via a friend. Sang Soon, a studying abroad scholar, also used fluent English language.The next day Jackson wanted to go according to Hyeoris class of yoga going to dawn.They got up at 4 and headed for Yoga Academy.On the way, Hyeori asked why she came to Korea to Jackson, and Jackson said, What I should do after school graduation, I decided to go to Korea on the way.I came with a feeling of challenge. Hyeori said: I would like to live in a foreign country if I return to 20 again.I want to go out with my foreign friends. / Hyeori House B & B 2 Capture

Unlike discreet words, Lee Hyo ri surprised with storm English language ability.

"Hyeori House Minshuku '' where I got my first foreign guests.

Lee Hyo ri said "to this extent" to Yoona who admires after finishing a close conversation with a foreigner.

However, while continuing to practice yoga like the next day, the audience continued the reasonable conversation with a foreigner, the audience was surprised at English language ability.

At JTBC "Hyeori House B & B 2" broadcasted on the 22nd, the appearance of foreigners visiting for the first time was put on.

Jackson arrived at the airport and called Hyeori, Hyo Ri suddenly panicked English language.

However, Panic also finishes the conversation for a while "I will send the address."

Yoona who heard this is embarrassed with surprise and Lee Hyo ri said to Yoona 's praise "I have heard that I will do so to this extent."

However, when Jackson arrived, I asked various questions and continued the conversation.

Jackson said, "I am filming in Korea.

I learned this program via a friend. "

Sang Soon, a studying abroad scholar, also used fluent English language.

The next day Jackson wanted to go according to Hyeori's class of yoga going to dawn.

They got up at 4 and headed for Yoga Academy.

On the way, Hyeori asked why she came to Korea to Jackson, and Jackson said, "What I should do after school graduation, I decided to go to Korea on the way.

I came with a feeling of challenge. "

Hyeori said: "I would like to live in a foreign country if I return to 20 again.

I want to go out with my foreign friends. "

/ "Hyeori House B & B 2 'Capture