'Hyeori House Homestay 2' Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon at "It's a little fancy."

Hyeori House B & B 2 I regretted about Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon living without decorating usually.At JTBC Hyeori House B & B 2 broadcasted on the 22nd afternoon, Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple and Yoona came in the first day of Boom sales.Lee Hyori said, I feel excited as I become a Boom, and I felt it was going to Seoul this time, but now I have to go decorate a bit now for business on this day.Also, I thought that appearance is not important, but it is important.Because the partner is also important, I myself is important, he added.Lee Hyori told Lee Sang-soon, Make my older brother a little decorate.I took off that training for a moment. Lee Sang-soon panicked, It was 3 days in the production area, Lee Hyori caught a laugh at work invading I want to be 10 years.Lee Hyori continued, This is exactly the throbbing will disappear between us.Even though Boom comes, its still in winter.

"Hyeori House B & B 2" I regretted about Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon living without decorating usually.

At JTBC "Hyeori House B & B 2" broadcasted on the 22nd afternoon, Lee Hyori, Lee Sang-soon couple and Yoona came in the first day of Boom sales.

Lee Hyori said, "I feel excited as I become a Boom," and "I felt it was going to Seoul this time, but now I have to go decorate a bit now" for business on this day.

Also, "I thought that appearance is not important, but it is important.

Because the partner is also important, I myself is important, "he added.

Lee Hyori told Lee Sang-soon, "Make my older brother a little decorate.

I took off that training for a moment. "

Lee Sang-soon panicked, "It was 3 days in the production area," Lee Hyori caught a laugh at work invading "I want to be 10 years".

Lee Hyori continued, "This is exactly the throbbing will disappear between us.

Even though Boom comes, it's still in winter. "