"Your face looks weird from too much plastic surgery"… Choo Shin-soo flares up at Ha Won-mi's gossip.
Broadcaster Ha Won-mi shared an anecdote about a time when she personally heard gossip directed at her.
On the 23rd, a video titled "[USA Edition] Ha Won-mi Surviving as a Housewife in America" was uploaded to the YouTube channel "Ha Won-mi."
In the video, Ha Won-mi said, "When 'The Stranger' first aired, we had to download it to watch it in the US. But the day after the first broadcast, I went to a restaurant for lunch to eat pho, and suddenly, people next to me started talking about us." Ha Won-mi appeared on the JTBC variety show 'The Stranger' with Choo Shin-soo in 2018.
She continued, "People at the next table were cursing at me like crazy, saying things like, 'She was so unlucky I watched it at double speed,' and 'That woman has had so much plastic surgery her face looks weird.' My husband got up to see who they were," she said. "But they asked if we were going to fight or do anything if we saw them. They told us to just stay put and that it was fine. As they were leaving, we could see their faces through the glass window. I thought, 'So that is the kind of people who are badmouthing me.'"
Ha Won-mi confessed that she was hurt when she first heard insults simply because she was the family member of a celebrity. However, she showed a positive attitude, stating, "I'm okay now. When that becomes a topic of discussion, I just think, 'She must have looked really pretty in it.' And if I look ugly in it, they don't really dislike it."
Ha Won-mi married Choo Shin-soo in 2002 and they have two sons and one daughter.