Hong Jin-young 'Battery of Love', Kaiji 'Gadderry' Shinhwa

Hong Jin-young is a born singer of excitement and talent, a self-styled tat-name Trot Vitamin and Endolphin Goddess.If Jang Yun-jeong caused a young trot wind in the music industry with his debut song Oh My God, Hong Jin-young is considered to be the main character who rebooted Trot heat with Battery of Love.The digital single Battery of Love released by Hong Jin-young in June 2009 is his solo debut song.It is a song that expresses love like Battery, and it became a popular trot song that received national love.It is a Kaiji hit song made by Hong Jin-young as Battery Sister and Gaddery Sister.As such, Battery of Love became a life song that made todays Hong Jin-young, but when I first received the song, I was sick and cried.I thought the lyrics were too childish.Jang Yun-jeong also responded the same when he received Oh, my God, so it seems that there is a separate protagonist of the life hit song.Place me with love. I cant live without you. I cant live without you. Youre not my battery. / Youre my only body. / Youre my body. / Hold me again. Battery verse 1)Battery is expressed in Japanese pronunciation and Battery is the right expression in foreign notation.The actual title and lyrics of the song are also so, but when you actually call it, the lyrics are pronounced as battery and Hong Jin-young himself often calls the song title Battery of Love.Hong Jin-young was a JYP Entertainment trainee who was preparing for the girl group and then moved his agency in 2007 and became a member of the group Swan.As Swanns first album ended, his agency closed its doors to bankruptcy and turned to reenactment actor for a while.I was so sorry for the girl group that I did not like the Trot conversion, but I was very upset because I thought that I was working on Trot songs at the age of my mid-20s.I did not want to move to Trot because I could not become a girl group. After entering CoreContent Media in 2009, the meeting with Battery of Love was an opportunity to turn into a Trot Singer after ending the idol dream, but changed his life as a Singer.During his time with CoreContent Media, he also called for the part of the delays in the Ciya, Davichi and T-ARA project groups.He broke up with CoreContent and joined Music K Entertainment. He founded and became independent of Agency IMHEntertainment.The womens clothing online shopping mall Hongsong is in operation. The main songs including Battery of Love are My Love, Living, Boogie Man, Goodbye, Thumb Chuck.
Hong Jin-young is a born singer of excitement and talent, a self-styled tat-name Trot Vitamin and Endolphin Goddess.If Jang Yun-jeong caused a young trot wind in the music industry with his debut song Oh My God, Hong Jin-young is considered to be the main character who rebooted Trot heat with Battery of Love.The digital single Battery of Love released by Hong Jin-young in June 2009 is his solo debut song.It is a song that expresses love like Battery, and it became a popular trot song that received national love.It is a Kaiji hit song made by Hong Jin-young as Battery Sister and Gaddery Sister.As such, Battery of Love became a life song that made todays Hong Jin-young, but when I first received the song, I was sick and cried.I thought the lyrics were too childish.Jang Yun-jeong also responded the same when he received Oh, my God, so it seems that there is a separate protagonist of the life hit song.Place me with love. I cant live without you. I cant live without you. Youre not my battery. / Youre my only body. / Youre my body. / Hold me again. Battery verse 1)Battery is expressed in Japanese pronunciation and Battery is the right expression in foreign notation.The actual title and lyrics of the song are also so, but when you actually call it, the lyrics are pronounced as battery and Hong Jin-young himself often calls the song title Battery of Love.Hong Jin-young was a JYP Entertainment trainee who was preparing for the girl group and then moved his agency in 2007 and became a member of the group Swan.As Swanns first album ended, his agency closed its doors to bankruptcy and turned to reenactment actor for a while.I was so sorry for the girl group that I did not like the Trot conversion, but I was very upset because I thought that I was working on Trot songs at the age of my mid-20s.I did not want to move to Trot because I could not become a girl group. After entering CoreContent Media in 2009, the meeting with Battery of Love was an opportunity to turn into a Trot Singer after ending the idol dream, but changed his life as a Singer.During his time with CoreContent Media, he also called for the part of the delays in the Ciya, Davichi and T-ARA project groups.He broke up with CoreContent and joined Music K Entertainment. He founded and became independent of Agency IMHEntertainment.The womens clothing online shopping mall Hongsong is in operation. The main songs including Battery of Love are My Love, Living, Boogie Man, Goodbye, Thumb Chuck.

Hong Jin-young is a born Singer of excitement and talent, a self-styled tat-name 'Trot Vitamin' and 'Endolphin Goddess'. If Jang Yun-jeong caused a young Trot wind in the music industry with his debut song 'Oh My God', Hong Jin-young is considered to be the main character who rebooted Trot heat with 'Battery of Love'.

The digital single "Battery of Love" released by Hong Jin-young in June 2009 is his solo debut song. It is a song that expresses love like Battery, and it became a popular Trot song that received national love. It is a Kaiji hit song made by Hong Jin-young as 'Battery Sister' and 'Gaddery Sister'.

As such, 'Battery of Love' became a life song that made today's Hong Jin-young, but when I first received the song, I was sick and cried. I thought the lyrics were too childish. Jang Yun-jeong also responded the same when he received 'Oh, my God', so it seems that there is a separate protagonist of the life hit song.

'Place me with love. I can't live without you. I can't live without you. You're not my Battery. / You're my only body. / You're my body. / Hold me again. Battery' verse 1)

'Battery' is expressed in Japanese pronunciation and 'Battery' is the right expression in foreign notation. The actual title and lyrics of the song are also so, but when you actually call it, the lyrics are pronounced as "Battery" and Hong Jin-young himself often calls the song title "Battery of Love".

Hong Jin-young was a JYP Entertainment trainee who was preparing for the girl group and then moved his Agency in 2007 and became a member of the group Swan. As Swann's first album ended, his Agency closed its doors to bankruptcy and turned to reenactment actor for a while.

"I was so sorry for the girl group that I did not like the Trot conversion, but I was very upset because I thought that I was working on Trot songs at the age of my mid-20s. I did not want to move to Trot because I could not become a girl group. "

After entering CoreContent Media in 2009, the meeting with 'Battery of Love' was an opportunity to turn into a Trot Singer after ending the idol dream, but changed his life as a Singer. During his time with CoreContent Media, he also called for the part of the delays in the Ciya, Davichi and T-ARA project groups.

He broke up with CoreContent and joined Music K Entertainment. He founded and became independent of Agency IMHEntertainment. The women's clothing online shopping mall 'Hongsong' is in operation. The main songs including 'Battery of Love' are 'My Love', 'Living', 'Boogie Man', 'Goodbye', 'Thumb Chuck'.