Song Hye-kyo, first post-divorce heartfelt Confessions "This Year Needs Only Alone's Time"

Actor Song Hye-kyo interviewed Hong Kong media to discuss his feelings after the divorce.On the 18th, Hong Kong media Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco.The interview was conducted after Song Hye-kyo applied for divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki, and it was a hot topic because it contained contents about Song Hye-kyos future plan and birthday wish.According to the open interview, Song Hye-kyo said of his work and fate, Whether it is my will or not, it is just fate or not.I knew this was true of my life, he said.The star has guided me, and the timing is right. Fate comes without much effort and it just happens, he said meaningfully.I want to use the crown on my birthday on November 22 because I feel like a princess, he said of his birthday wish.Asked about this years plan, he said, This year I will have a personal time, I need only Alones time. Aside from these events, I will not overdo it.I think I will start a new job next year. I have not decided for sure. On the other hand, Song Hye-kyos agency said in an official position on the 22nd, Song Hye-kyos divorce was established at the Seoul Family Court today (22nd).The two sides have concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony and property division, he said, notifying that the divorce settlement of Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was legally established.

Actor Song Hye-kyo interviewed Hong Kong media to discuss his feelings after the divorce.

On the 18th, Hong Kong media Tatler released the interview with Song Hye-kyo and Monaco. The interview was conducted after Song Hye-kyo applied for divorce settlement with Song Joong-ki, and it was a hot topic because it contained contents about Song Hye-kyo's future plan and birthday wish.

According to the open interview, Song Hye-kyo said of his work and fate, "Whether it is my will or not, it is just fate or not. I knew this was true of my life, "he said.

"The star has guided me, and the timing is right. Fate comes without much effort and it just happens," he said meaningfully. "I want to use the crown on my birthday on November 22 because I feel like a princess," he said of his birthday wish.

Asked about this year's plan, he said, "This year I will have a personal time, I need only Alone's time." "Aside from these events, I will not overdo it. I think I will start a new job next year. I have not decided for sure. "

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo's agency said in an official position on the 22nd, "Song Hye-kyo's divorce was established at the Seoul Family Court today (22nd). The two sides have concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony and property division, "he said, notifying that the divorce settlement of Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki was legally established.