Tae Jin-ah: "After succeeding as a singer, I bought houses for my six brothers... and even opened a shop for them."
Singer Tae Jin-ah stated that he bought houses for all his siblings with the money he earned from his success as a singer.
On the 22nd, Tae Jin-ah appeared on the YouTube channel CGN to talk about his life journey.
"We are seven siblings. I am the fourth of four sons and three daughters," Tae Jin-ah said. "My mother passed away early, so I had to take care of my father and assume the role of head of the family from a young age."
Tae Jin-ah also mentioned that his family's financial situation was very difficult.
"Because of our difficult circumstances, I only attended elementary school. We didn't even have money to buy school supplies; it was to the point where I had to participate in the running race on school sports day and finish in the top three to get a new notebook," he said.
Tae Jin-ah became a star through the song 'Ok-kyung-i' 16 years after his debut as a singer.
He said, "When I succeeded as a singer and started accumulating money, the first thing I did was gather my siblings together. I asked if anyone owned a house in their own name, but none of them lived in a jeonse (lump-sum deposit) house; everyone was living in rooms rented on a monthly or four-month basis."
Tae Jin-ah stated, "I decided to personally buy houses for my siblings who had suffered so much, and starting with my eldest brother, I provided a house for each of the six siblings."
Tae Jin-ah added that he not only bought them houses but also opened shops for them.
He said, "After I bought houses for all of them, they asked, 'How can we live with just houses?' so I set up a shop for each of them as well."
☞Gonggam Media