Kim Ga-yeon shops for 10 million won using husband Lim Yo-hwan's card... "Called by credit card company"

Actress Kim Ga-yeon went hanbok shopping using her husband, former pro gamer Lim Yo-hwans credit card.Recently, a video titled Kim Ga-yeon Secretly Shopping for 10 Million Won in Hanbok with Lim Yo-hwans Card was released on the YouTube channel Kim Ga-yeon and Lim Yo-hwans Gaming Couple.In the video, Kim Ga-yeon visited a hanbok fair with her two daughters. She said, I heard a lot of new items came out, so I brought my husbands card without him knowing. Sorry, honey.Regarding the hanbok she usually owns, she stated, I think I have a little over ten. Upon spotting a hanbok set priced at 640,000 won, Kim Ga-yeon said, Dont stop me, and continued shopping.When her daughter asked, If you buy everything, wont it be over 10 million won? Kim Ga-yeon replied, It wont exceed 10 million won. It wont go over that amount.The total amount paid at one store was 2.15 million won. Afterwards, she purchased additional Hanbok and accessories at other stores.As large payments continued to be made one after another, she even received a verification call from the credit card company. Kim Ga-yeon said, Samsung Card called. Because I suddenly made two large purchases.During the shopping trip, regarding the total amount spent up to that point, she remarked, It seems a bit large, nearly 5 million won in total. However, the video subtitles displayed Kim Ga-yeons shopping total for the day as 10 million won.Kim Ga-yeon said, I always tend to buy clothes for the kids or my husband, even if they are a bit pricey, but I rarely buy anything for myself, adding, Shouldnt there be a shopping day for mom once a year?She continued, My husband doesnt say anything about that. To this, her daughter, who was standing next to her, said, She just holds back.☞Gonggam Media

Actress Kim Ga-yeon went hanbok shopping using her husband, former pro gamer Lim Yo-hwan's credit card.

Recently, a video titled "Kim Ga-yeon Secretly Shopping for 10 Million Won in Hanbok with Lim Yo-hwan's Card" was released on the YouTube channel "Kim Ga-yeon and Lim Yo-hwan's Gaming Couple."

In the video, Kim Ga-yeon visited a hanbok fair with her two daughters. She said, "I heard a lot of new items came out, so I brought my husband's card without him knowing. Sorry, honey."

Regarding the hanbok she usually owns, she stated, "I think I have a little over ten." Upon spotting a hanbok set priced at 640,000 won, Kim Ga-yeon said, "Don't stop me," and continued shopping.

When her daughter asked, "If you buy everything, won't it be over 10 million won?" Kim Ga-yeon replied, "It won't exceed 10 million won. It won't go over that amount."

The total amount paid at one store was 2.15 million won. Afterwards, she purchased additional Hanbok and accessories at other stores.

As large payments continued to be made one after another, she even received a verification call from the credit card company. Kim Ga-yeon said, "Samsung Card called. Because I suddenly made two large purchases."

During the shopping trip, regarding the total amount spent up to that point, she remarked, "It seems a bit large, nearly 5 million won in total." However, the video subtitles displayed Kim Ga-yeon's shopping total for the day as 10 million won.

Kim Ga-yeon said, "I always tend to buy clothes for the kids or my husband, even if they are a bit pricey, but I rarely buy anything for myself," adding, "Shouldn't there be a shopping day for mom once a year?"

She continued, "My husband doesn't say anything about that." To this, her daughter, who was standing next to her, said, "She just holds back."

☞Gonggam Media