Jo Min Reveals Hermès Bag Worth 6 Million Won... "Looks Like Show-off, So I Can Almost Never Carry It"
On the 20th, a video featuring Jo Min introducing luxury items she personally owns was released on the YouTube channel 'Jjomin minchobae'.
On that day, the production team suggested, "How about introducing the luxury items Jo Min possesses?" and Jo Min introduced her luxury bags and accessories one by one.
The bag Jo Min revealed was an Hermès Picotin. She explained, "I heard it is easy to find these days," adding, "When I bought it, it was in the high 4 million won range. I think it costs around 6 million won now."
Next, Jo Min tried on an Hermès Twilly scarf. Upon seeing this, the production team reacted, "You're supposed to look a bit like a wealthy lady when wearing something like this, and it suits you well."
Meanwhile, Jo Min recently garnered attention by revealing that she received a cancellation notice about 90 minutes before her scheduled appearance on a Lotte Home Shopping live broadcast. Jo Min stated that she was informed by the home shopping channel that the appearance was being canceled due to concerns regarding internal and external controversies.