Ha Won-mi, How Does She Clean Her ‘5,500-Pyeong Mansion in the U.S.’? “I Am the Only One Doing the Work”
Choo Shin-soo's wife, Ha Won-mi, revealed her own daily routine.
On the 23rd, a video titled "[USA Edition] Ha Won-mi Surviving as a Housewife in America" was posted on the YouTube channel "Ha Won-mi."
On this day, the production team asked, "What is your typical daily routine like?" Ha Won-mi shared her busy day filled with childcare and housework, saying, "Usually, I send Geon-woo to school, do the dishes and laundry, tidy up my son's room, clean, cook, and go to the gym."
The production team expressed surprise, asking, "So, you don't clean the entire area every day, do you?" In fact, the house in the US where Choo Shin-soo and Ha Won-mi live boasts a size of 5,500 pyeong. Ha Won-mi stated, "That is not the case. As you can see, I mainly focus on the living room and kitchen, which are used frequently."
The production team also asked, "Since you woke up early in the morning, you must want to go back to sleep if you are tired." However, Ha Won-mi confessed, “I can’t go back to sleep. I can’t go back to sleep. I’ve never once gone back to sleep. In fact, there have been times when I was so tired that I couldn’t get up to go to school.”
Ha Won-mi also explained, “Since I clean every single day, I have my own routine. I clean the kitchen, plan the dinner menu, then go upstairs to tidy up Geon-woo’s room and do the laundry.”
As she began her housework as usual, Ha Won-mi quipped, “When I’m in the U.S., people are curious about what I do, but it’s exactly the same. They ask, ‘How many people are working?’ and the only one working is me, Won-mi.”
‘Ha Won-mi’