Hwang Jung-eum, Lee Young-don and divorce Adjustment (My Little Old Boy')

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has revealed the story of reconjugation after experiencing divorce disturbance.Hwang Jung-eum, who appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 22nd, recently expressed her feelings of becoming a villain through Escape of Seven.Hwang Jung-eum said, It was hard to do the work first because I had to remove the cute and bright ones. The family says, Your personality came out. My brother looked at me and said, This is the look you gave me.Hwang Jung-eum, who married Lee Young-don, a professional golfer and businessman, after 10 months of devotion, said, At that time, the pods were covered and looked totally cool from head to toe.Hwang Jung-eum, who married in 2016 and is now in his eighth year of marriage, has actually suffered a divorce danger. Hwang Jung-eum, who said his biggest regret in life is marriage, said, Life is like living.He said, Its a little strange that you dont have one.In 2020, news of the divorce adjustment was reported.Hwang Jung-eum said, I talked to my parents the day before the divorce article, he said. I told my family not to be surprised because the divorce article will come out. I was worried about Husband, not me. However, Hwang Jung-eum, who overcame Danger and reconjugated, said, But Husband was careful of what I did not like in the past, and I still have a heart, so I think they are back together.

Actor Hwang Jung-eum has revealed the story of reconjugation after experiencing 'divorce disturbance'. Hwang Jung-eum, who appeared as a special MC on SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 22nd, recently expressed her feelings of becoming a villain through 'Escape of Seven'. Hwang Jung-eum said, "It was hard to do the work first because I had to remove the cute and bright ones." "The family says, 'Your personality came out.' My brother looked at me and said, 'This is the look you gave me.'" Hwang Jung-eum, who married Lee Young-don, a professional golfer and businessman, after 10 months of devotion, said, "At that time, the pods were covered and looked totally cool from head to toe." Hwang Jung-eum, who married in 2016 and is now in his eighth year of marriage, has actually suffered a divorce danger. Hwang Jung-eum, who said his biggest regret in life is marriage, said, "Life is like living. He said, "It's a little strange that you don't have one." In 2020, news of the divorce adjustment was reported. Hwang Jung-eum said, "I talked to my parents the day before the divorce article," he said. "I told my family not to be surprised because the divorce article will come out. I was worried about Husband, not me. " However, Hwang Jung-eum, who overcame Danger and reconjugated, said, "But Husband was careful of what I did not like in the past, and I still have a heart, so I think they are back together."