Hwang Jung-eum, Lee Young-don and divorce: The First Confessions

In My Little Old Boy broadcasted on the 22nd, actor Hwang Jung-eum, who plays a role as Heel in the SBS drama Escape of Seven People, appears as a special MC.In a recent recording, Hwang Jung-eum presented Lovely, worthy of the fame of the original Lovely craftsman. After 13 years, Hwang Jung-eum presented Tidburger (cheeseburger) Lovely, saying, Movengers!Despite the explosive response of I can not do it now, he shook his head.Hwang Jung-eum said, Movengers! Is surprised to say, Its so cute, but its Heel. My family tells me that my character came out when I saw my Heel acting.In addition, Hwang Jung-eum made the first confessions of the process of overcoming Danger and reuniting after reporting the divorce adjustment in 2020.The day before the report of the divorce article, Hwang Jung-eum confessed that she had informed her family.Hwang Jung-eum said, I think its a good combination again. He told the hidden story that he overcame the divorce Danger with his husband and reunited.Is a rumor that I deeply sympathized with the story of Hwang Jung-eum in one heart. It will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on this day.

In My Little Old Boy' broadcasted on the 22nd, actor Hwang Jung-eum, who plays a role as Heel in the SBS drama 'Escape of Seven People', appears as a special MC. In a recent recording, Hwang Jung-eum presented Lovely, worthy of the fame of the original Lovely craftsman. After 13 years, Hwang Jung-eum presented "Tidburger (cheeseburger)" Lovely, saying, "Movengers! Despite the explosive response of "I can not do it now," he shook his head. Hwang Jung-eum said, "Movengers!" Is surprised to say, "It's so cute, but it's Heel." "My family tells me that my character came out when I saw my Heel acting." In addition, Hwang Jung-eum made the first confessions of the process of overcoming Danger and reuniting after reporting the divorce adjustment in 2020. The day before the report of the divorce article, Hwang Jung-eum confessed that she had informed her family. Hwang Jung-eum said, "I think it's a good combination again." He told the hidden story that he overcame the divorce Danger with his husband and reunited. 'Is a rumor that I deeply sympathized with the story of Hwang Jung-eum in one heart. It will be broadcasted at 9:05 pm on this day.