Park Jun-geum, Entering Cheongnam-dong After divorce, I lost interest in living, I found a sense of security (magazine quasi-gold)

Actor Park Jun-geum tells of his recent moveOn August 31, the Communication channel  ⁇ Park Jun-geum Magazine JUNGUM ⁇  posted a video titled  ⁇  (Lanson Housewarming) moved from Luxury Han River View to Cheongdam-dong Luxury Villa! ⁇In the video, Park Jun-geum announced that Everyone Angelina moved and moved from Hannam-dong Han River view house to Cheongdam-dong luxury villa.Park Jun-geum then introduced the living room, the clothes room, and the kitchen in turn.Park Jun-geum expressed satisfaction with the new house, saying, I have already seen the Han River view, but it is a tree view. It is rather stable and home-like.In fact, he was not interested in living after his divorce. I was devoted to work, but when I moved in this time, I bought a niche and put it in. It was so fun. I lived without knowing that kind of fun.

Actor Park Jun-geum tells of his recent move On August 31, the Communication channelPark Jun-geum Magazine JUNGUM ⁇ posted a video titled ⁇ (Lanson Housewarming) moved from Luxury Han River View to Cheongdam-dong luxury villa! ⁇ In the video, Park Jun-geum announced that "Everyone Angelina moved" and moved from Hannam-dong Han River view house to Cheongdam-dong luxury villa. Park Jun-geum then introduced the living room, the clothes room, and the kitchen in turn. Park Jun-geum expressed satisfaction with the new house, saying, "I have already seen the Han River view, but it is a tree view. It is rather stable and home-like." In fact, he was not interested in living after his divorce. "I was devoted to work, but when I moved in this time, I bought a niche and put it in. It was so fun. I lived without knowing that kind of fun."