Kim Dae-ho - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Climb

The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Cheater Kim Dae-ho Announcer mentioned the blind date in the past.MBC reality talk show on the 10th The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the story of the third demon who took away everything from the name of the storyteller, It was revealed.When the blind date story came out, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, I personally had a meeting once in my life, and I tried blind date twice, and Song Min-gi gave me one of them.When asked if it was not good, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, It was different.Kim Dae-ho said, I contacted him, but he avoided me. He said that Flu was caught. He did not contact me anymore. Jeon Min-ki Announcer said that he has not been healed for 5 years.Kim Dae-ho Announcer said that he would skip the people who treated the employees.The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Game
The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Cheater Kim Dae-ho Announcer mentioned the blind date in the past.MBC reality talk show on the 10th The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the story of the third demon who took away everything from the name of the storyteller, It was revealed.When the blind date story came out, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, I personally had a meeting once in my life, and I tried blind date twice, and Song Min-gi gave me one of them.When asked if it was not good, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, It was different.Kim Dae-ho said, I contacted him, but he avoided me. He said that Flu was caught. He did not contact me anymore. Jeon Min-ki Announcer said that he has not been healed for 5 years.Kim Dae-ho Announcer said that he would skip the people who treated the employees.The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Game

'The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Cheater Kim Dae-ho Announcer mentioned the blind date in the past. MBC reality talk show on the 10th The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the story of the third demon who took away everything from the name of the storyteller, It was revealed. When the blind date story came out, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, "I personally had a meeting once in my life, and I tried blind date twice, and Song Min-gi gave me one of them. When asked if it was not good, Kim Dae-ho Announcer said, "It was different." Kim Dae-ho said, "I contacted him, but he avoided me." He said that Flu was caught. He did not contact me anymore. "Jeon Min-ki Announcer said that he has not been healed for 5 years. Kim Dae-ho Announcer said that he would skip the people who treated the employees. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Game