Kim Dae-ho - The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Clue

Announcer Kim Dae-ho brought out the blind date story.On September 10, MBC  ⁇  The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Strike - Devil and Stop Loss, Kim Dae-ho narrated the blind date experience and attracted attention.On this days broadcast, Narrative came out about the criteria to stop losing people who met on blind date.Kim Dae-ho said, Ive had one blind date and two blind dates in my life. One of them was done by Min-gi. I have a blind date partner, but I have to filter out the person who introduced me.He said, I contacted him because I wanted to see him one more time, but he avoided me. I thought he would get better because he had Flu, but I couldnt get in touch with him.Kim Dae-ho added, When I go to a restaurant, I avoid people who are rude to employees.

Announcer Kim Dae-ho brought out the blind date story. On September 10, MBC ⁇ The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Strike - Devil and Stop Loss, Kim Dae-ho narrated the blind date experience and attracted attention. On this day's broadcast, Narrative came out about 'the criteria to stop losing people who met on blind date'. Kim Dae-ho said, "I've had one blind date and two blind dates in my life. One of them was done by Min-gi. I have a blind date partner, but I have to filter out the person who introduced me." He said, "I contacted him because I wanted to see him one more time, but he avoided me. I thought he would get better because he had Flu, but I couldn't get in touch with him." Kim Dae-ho added, "When I go to a restaurant, I avoid people who are rude to employees."