Kwon Sang-wooSon Tae-youngPrinceton Son Tae-young

Actor Son Tae-young has stepped out to watch Dance Performance.On August 30, Mrs.Princeton Son Tae-young channel posted Son Tae-young, an actor who realized the Korean Wave craze in New York.Son Tae-young said, I was the first to spend money without children. I watched the performance of the Seoul Dance Center at Lincoln Center.Son Tae-young said, Im going to see a dance performance for the first time in the U.S. I majored in modern dance, but now Im a person who goes to see dance rather than a person who dances.Son Tae-young majored in Dance at Sangmyung University.

Actor Son Tae-young has stepped out to watch Dance performance. On August 30, 'Mrs.Princeton Son Tae-young' channel posted Son Tae-young', an actor who realized the Korean Wave craze in New York. Son Tae-young said, "I was the first to spend money without children." I watched the performance of the Seoul Dance Center at Lincoln Center. Son Tae-young said, "I'm going to see a Dance performance for the first time in the U.S. I majored in modern Dance, but now I'm a person who goes to see Dance rather than a person who Dances." Son Tae-young majored in Dance at Sangmyung University.