Sun's Mother, first daughter-in-law mentioned? ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ?

Dong Hyun-bae caused Mothers nagging to the end and laughed.The last time of the parents and the parents was drawn in the ENA  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇  village 2  ⁇  which was broadcasted on the last 10 days.On this day, the parents had time to tell the son what they wanted to do at the entertainment hall. The parents told the son to hug right now, and the parents and the sons had a meaningful time hugging each other.Dong Hyun-bae hugged her mother and confessed that she loved her and expressed her deep affection for kissing her forehead.Yoo Jae Hwans mother told Hope to play the keyboard nicely, and Yoo Jae Hwans improvisation and singing gave a pleasant response to the keyboard.Kim Dong-hyun sang  ⁇ Girl ⁇  along with Mothers Hope, and Yoon Ji-sung and Mother also released Hope by hugging.Kim Dong-Hyuns mother, who joined in the middle of Hyoja Village 2, regretted the last night of Hyoja Village, which is about to end. Mother is really happy to come here and spend time with you and meet good people.Im really happy, he said.Yoon Ji-sung also said, On the last day with my mother, I think that filial piety is to make my parents not lonely. After leaving their children, they give me a phone call even if they can not be together.I knew how to make stew, but I called and asked a lot. I wanted to make an excuse. I wanted to make my mother feel like I needed it.Yoon Ji-sungs mother said, I thought it was natural, but I tried. I think I changed my mind about Hyo. Son changed and I changed. Yoon Ji-sung said, I hope many idols will come.It was good to do everything I did not do when I was young.Kim Dong-Hyuns mother also said, Happiness is not a big deal. I took a break from my busy life, ate rice with my son, took a walk, went to a cafe, and this is a great happiness.In the meantime, I am worried that son, who is responsible for everything from cooking to washing dishes for himself, has suffered from housewife eczema. Mother revealed to Kim Dong-hyun that she would like to have such a time for a few days if she had a chance.The mother said in a subsequent interview, I do not want to leave. I live a busy life and I will miss it while I remember it.Dong Hyun-baes mother also expressed her joy at making new memories with son.At the same time, it is good to have a single mother, but she showed concern about Dong Hyun-baes love, saying that she came back with GFriend.He added, I am going to get a great deal of filial piety from my child.On the other hand, Yoo Jae Hwan and his mother were shown leaving the flower viewing on the day of the broadcast. Mothers worry about the son suffering from panic disorder blushed the eyes of viewers.ENA  ⁇  2  ⁇

Dong Hyun-bae caused Mother's nagging to the end and laughed. The last time of the parents and the parents was drawn in the ENA ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ village 2 ⁇ which was broadcasted on the last 10 days. On this day, the parents had time to tell the son what they wanted to do at the entertainment hall. The parents told the son to hug right now, and the parents and the sons had a meaningful time hugging each other. Dong Hyun-bae hugged her Mother and confessed that she loved her and expressed her deep affection for kissing her forehead. Yoo Jae Hwan's Mother told Hope to play the keyboard nicely, and Yoo Jae Hwan's improvisation and singing gave a pleasant response to the keyboard. Kim Dong-hyun sang ⁇ Girl ⁇ along with Mother's Hope, and Yoon Ji-sung and Mother also released Hope by hugging. Kim Dong-Hyun's Mother, who joined in the middle of 'Hyoja Village 2', regretted the last night of Hyoja Village, which is about to end. Mother is really happy to come here and spend time with you and meet good people. I'm really happy," he said. Yoon Ji-sung also said, "On the last day with my Mother, I think that filial piety is to make my parents not lonely." After leaving their children, they give me a phone call even if they can not be together. "I knew how to make stew, but I called and asked a lot." "I wanted to make an excuse." "I wanted to make my Mother feel like I needed it." Yoon Ji-sung's Mother said, "I thought it was natural, but I tried." "I think I changed my mind about Hyo." "son changed and I changed." Yoon Ji-sung said, "I hope many idols will come. It was good to do everything I did not do when I was young. Kim Dong-Hyun's Mother also said, "Happiness is not a big deal." I took a break from my busy life, ate rice with my son, took a walk, went to a cafe, and this is a great happiness. In the meantime, I am worried that son, who is responsible for everything from cooking to washing dishes for himself, has suffered from housewife eczema. Mother revealed to Kim Dong-hyun that she would like to have such a time for a few days if she had a chance. The Mother said in a subsequent interview, "I do not want to leave. I live a busy life and I will miss it while I remember it." Dong Hyun-bae's Mother also expressed her joy at making new memories with son. At the same time, it is good to have a single Mother, but she showed concern about Dong Hyun-bae's love, saying that she came back with GFriend. He added, "I am going to get a great deal of filial piety from my child." On the other hand, Yoo Jae Hwan and his Mother were shown leaving the flower viewing on the day of the broadcast. Mother's worry about the son suffering from panic disorder blushed the eyes of viewers. ENA ⁇ 2 ⁇