Jason "Why do I do something I regret?" Oh, what happened?

Interior designer Jason sobs as he recalls Jasins motherIn the cable channel ENA filial piety village 2 broadcasted on the 12th, the filial piety 6 people will spend the night for their parents and the impressive gift of The Speech will be revealed.I summoned once again the filial piety 6 people who finished sleeping on my parents knees.The crew said, The Speech tonight will give you a gift that will please your parents tomorrow morning.Before the full-scale mission, the group H.O.T. singer Lee Jae-won, who had his pocket money for his 75th birthday coming soon, heard the amount of pocket money and said, Why is H.O.T.I doubted my ears, he said, embarrassing Lee Jae-won.Lee Jae-won left his worries behind and gave his father The Speech Gift, which raises questions about Kager ⁇  no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi.Singer Yoon Ji-sung cooked to serve a hearty breakfast throughout the morning, introducing a dish with memories that I did not have enough money to buy beef in the past.While the food was The Speech, I talked with Kim Dong-hyun, a member of the group AB6IX, who came to Korea, and showed a step closer to the filial piety by sharing his thoughts about Hyo before and after coming to the filial piety village.MC Defcon, who saw the conversation between the two, said that he was proud of his seniors.When asked what kind of gift they gave him, Yoo Jae Hwan said, I am going to make him cry with OO. He said, I am very fond of myself. I was curious about what Kager ⁇  no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi.Jason, on the other hand, was interviewing Mother about the Surprise Gift and surprised the crew with tears, saying, Why do you want to regret it?Jason, who confessed that the absence of Mother, who was a working mother through the last broadcast, remained a childhood wound, is going to shake off the remnants of Mother and Jasins heart by The Speech, which will cover the past wounds.Jason said, I am a person who does not have a real tear, he said. But this program seems to bring a lot of thoughts about my parents.Meanwhile, filial piety village 2 will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on December 12.
Interior designer Jason sobs as he recalls Jasins motherIn the cable channel ENA filial piety village 2 broadcasted on the 12th, the filial piety 6 people will spend the night for their parents and the impressive gift of The Speech will be revealed.I summoned once again the filial piety 6 people who finished sleeping on my parents knees.The crew said, The Speech tonight will give you a gift that will please your parents tomorrow morning.Before the full-scale mission, the group H.O.T. singer Lee Jae-won, who had his pocket money for his 75th birthday coming soon, heard the amount of pocket money and said, Why is H.O.T.I doubted my ears, he said, embarrassing Lee Jae-won.Lee Jae-won left his worries behind and gave his father The Speech Gift, which raises questions about Kager ⁇  no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi.Singer Yoon Ji-sung cooked to serve a hearty breakfast throughout the morning, introducing a dish with memories that I did not have enough money to buy beef in the past.While the food was The Speech, I talked with Kim Dong-hyun, a member of the group AB6IX, who came to Korea, and showed a step closer to the filial piety by sharing his thoughts about Hyo before and after coming to the filial piety village.MC Defcon, who saw the conversation between the two, said that he was proud of his seniors.When asked what kind of gift they gave him, Yoo Jae Hwan said, I am going to make him cry with OO. He said, I am very fond of myself. I was curious about what Kager ⁇  no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi.Jason, on the other hand, was interviewing Mother about the Surprise Gift and surprised the crew with tears, saying, Why do you want to regret it?Jason, who confessed that the absence of Mother, who was a working mother through the last broadcast, remained a childhood wound, is going to shake off the remnants of Mother and Jasins heart by The Speech, which will cover the past wounds.Jason said, I am a person who does not have a real tear, he said. But this program seems to bring a lot of thoughts about my parents.Meanwhile, filial piety village 2 will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on December 12.

Interior designer Jason sobs as he recalls Jasin's Mother In the cable channel ENA 'filial piety village 2' broadcasted on the 12th, the filial piety 6 people will spend the night for their parents and the impressive Gift of The Speech will be revealed. I summoned once again the filial piety 6 people who finished 'sleeping on my parents' knees'. The crew said, "The Speech tonight will give you a Gift that will please your parents tomorrow morning." Before the full-scale mission, the group H.O.T. singer Lee Jae-won, who had his pocket money for his 75th birthday coming soon, heard the amount of pocket money and said, "Why is H.O.T. I doubted my ears, "he said, embarrassing Lee Jae-won. Lee Jae-won left his worries behind and gave his father The Speech Gift, which raises questions about Kager ⁇ no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi. Singer Yoon Ji-sung cooked to serve a hearty breakfast throughout the morning, introducing a dish with memories that "I did not have enough money to buy beef in the past." While the food was The Speech, I talked with Kim Dong-hyun, a member of the group AB6IX, who came to Korea, and showed a step closer to the filial piety by sharing his thoughts about Hyo before and after coming to the 'filial piety village'. MC Defcon, who saw the conversation between the two, said that he was proud of his seniors. When asked what kind of Gift they gave him, Yoo Jae Hwan said, "I am going to make him cry with OO." He said, "I am very fond of myself." I was curious about what Kager ⁇ no Tsuji: Inemuri Iwane Edo Z ⁇ shi. Jason, on the other hand, was interviewing Mother about the Surprise Gift and surprised the crew with tears, saying, "Why do you want to regret it?" Jason, who confessed that the absence of Mother, who was a working Mother through the last broadcast, remained a childhood wound, is going to shake off the remnants of Mother and Jasin's heart by The Speech, which will cover the past wounds. Jason said, "I am a person who does not have a real tear," he said. "But this program seems to bring a lot of thoughts about my parents." Meanwhile, 'filial piety village 2' will be broadcasted at 8:30 pm on December 12.