Kim Sook ⁇ Damage to 'Alba Fraud' ⁇ Failure to Invest in Stocks ⁇ Lost All Property ⁇

The comedian Kim Sook told an anecdote that he lost a lot of money because of past fraud.On the 11th, DdeunDdeun  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Eun-yi, and Kim Sook, who were in the 7th, 10th, and 12th KBS bonds, respectively, recalled the days of the new comedian.On this day, Kim Sook mentioned the past that stopped the comedian activity for about two years and made a plate part time. I painted a plate, I tried 30 pieces, but I did not get any money.It was about 800 won per one, but it should not be done if it is completed and it should not be done.It was a scam, he said. I sold paints and materials at a high price. I received about 200,000 won for the material cost and did not approve any of them.Song Eun-yi, who heard this, said, He did a lot of wrong things. In the past, he collected 10 million won to buy a car.Kim Sook said, I had a good writer brother. I put it in my car for two months on my way to buy a car.My brother always said, I will go to Maldives this summer and lie down. I will not be in Korea in winter, so I will only buy summer clothes. Then, after two or three months, I went to my brother and said that he was wearing summer clothes in Korea winter.At that time, the money I collected at the time was 700,000 won, but it was 200,000 won. So I went to the bicycle accident broadcasting station.Youtube is floating.

The comedian Kim Sook told an anecdote that he lost a lot of money because of past fraud. On the 11th, DdeunDdeun ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . Yoo Jae-Suk, Song Eun-yi, and Kim Sook, who were in the 7th, 10th, and 12th KBS bonds, respectively, recalled the days of the new comedian. On this day, Kim Sook mentioned the past that stopped the comedian activity for about two years and made a plate part time. "I painted a plate, I tried 30 pieces, but I did not get any money. It was about 800 won per one, but it should not be done if it is completed and it should not be done. "It was a scam," he said. "I sold paints and materials at a high price." "I received about 200,000 won for the material cost and did not approve any of them." Song Eun-yi, who heard this, said, "He did a lot of wrong things." In the past, he collected 10 million won to buy a car. Kim Sook said, "I had a good writer brother." I put it in my car for two months on my way to buy a car. My brother always said, "I will go to Maldives this summer and lie down. I will not be in Korea in winter, so I will only buy summer clothes." Then, after two or three months, I went to my brother and said that he was wearing summer clothes in Korea winter. At that time, the money I collected at the time was 700,000 won, but it was 200,000 won. So I went to the bicycle accident broadcasting station. Youtube is "floating."