"I'm Solo" 15th marriage Intimate relationship

I am SOLO (I am Solo)  ⁇  15th Marriage Intimate Relationship Status Finally Revealed.On the 19th (today) at 10:30 pm Broadcasting ENA and SBS PLUSs Real Dating Program  ⁇  I SOLO  ⁇  Solo Nara 15Bungie Inc.  ⁇  reveals the Intimate relationship to the ultra-fast marriage.Previously, SOLO  ⁇  15 has been gathering hot questions from viewers by announcing the birth of marriage Intimate relationship from the beginning.On this day, the premiere couple who started to love with  ⁇  Solo Nara 15Bungie Inc. and went straight to the marriage finally took off the veil, especially sending a video of the wedding photography scene to the production crew and 3MC Defconn - Lee Yi-kyung - Songhai.In the video, the two men declare that the clown will marry us with an exploding smile! 3MC, who saw this, shouted  ⁇  and  ⁇  and rejoiced as if it were his job.Lee Yi-kyung can not hide his happy smile, and Defconn can not speak with surprise.  ⁇  Songhai is also surprised that he is a real big hit.Two people who are about to have a happy marriage even convey their feelings of a marriage that is dripping with honey. Solo reveals her determination to marry, saying, I will be with you when you are sick and when you are sad.Solo also smiles, saying, Lets live well. The long-awaited marriage Intimate relationship is really interested in who will be the final choice of the 15th.On the other hand, SOLO  ⁇ , which was broadcasted on the 12th, recorded an average audience rating of 3.8% (the sum of ENA and SBS PLUS based on paid broadcasting households in the metropolitan area) and the highest audience rating of 4.3% per minute.In addition, Good Data Corporation ranked second in the top 10  ⁇  nondrama TV search response in July 1st, and the spin-off program  ⁇  I SOLO, then love continues  ⁇  ( ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ) And proved its popularity and topicality.In the top 10 keywords of the nondrama issue in the first week of July, I also ranked 2nd (I am Solo Gallery), 3rd (I am Solo  ⁇  15th marriage Intimate relationship), 4th (I am Solo  ⁇  15th), and 10th (I am Solo  ⁇  15th marriage).The real identity of the 15th Marriage Intimate relationship that made 3MC exciting will be unveiled at 10:30 pm ENA and SBS PLUSs SOLO  ⁇  on the 19th (today).I am solo.

I am Solo (I am Solo) ⁇ 15th marriage Intimate relationship Status Finally Revealed. On the 19th (today) at 10:30 pm Broadcasting ENA and SBS PLUS's Real Dating Program ⁇ I SoloSolo Nara 15Bungie Inc. ⁇ reveals the Intimate relationship to the ultra-fast marriage. Previously, Solo ⁇ 15 has been gathering hot questions from viewers by announcing the birth of marriage Intimate relationship from the beginning. On this day, the premiere couple who started to love with ⁇ Solo Nara 15Bungie Inc. and went straight to the marriage finally took off the veil, especially sending a video of the wedding photography scene to the production crew and 3MC Defconn - Lee Yi-kyung - Songhai. In the video, the two men declare that the clown will marry us with an exploding smile! "3MC, who saw this, shouted ⁇ and ⁇ and rejoiced as if it were his job. Lee Yi-kyung can not hide his happy smile, and Defconn can not speak with surprise. ⁇ Songhai is also surprised that he is a real big hit. Two people who are about to have a happy marriage even convey their feelings of a marriage that is dripping with honey. Solo reveals her determination to marry, saying, "I will be with you when you are sick and when you are sad. Solo also smiles, saying, "Let's live well." The long-awaited marriage Intimate relationship is really interested in who will be the final choice of the 15th. On the other hand, Solo ⁇ , which was broadcasted on the 12th, recorded an average audience rating of 3.8% (the sum of ENA and SBS PLUS based on paid Broadcasting households in the metropolitan area) and the highest audience rating of 4.3% per minute. In addition, Good Data Corporation ranked second in the top 10 ⁇ nondrama TV search response in July 1st, and the spin-off program ⁇ I Solo, then love continues ⁇ ( ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ ) And proved its popularity and topicality. In the top 10 keywords of the nondrama issue in the first week of July, I also ranked 2nd (I am Solo Gallery), 3rd (I am Solo ⁇ 15th marriage Intimate relationship), 4th (I am Solo ⁇ 15th), and 10th (I am Solo ⁇ 15th marriage). The real identity of the 15th marriage Intimate relationship that made 3MC exciting will be unveiled at 10:30 pm ENA and SBS PLUS's Solo ⁇ on the 19th (today). I am Solo.