Confessions ⁇ Kim Dong-Hyun ⁇ Time with me, energy to son ⁇ (Hyoja Village 2)

Kim Dong-hyuns mother wrapped up her time at Hyoja Village.In ENA Hyoja Village 2 broadcast on July 10, families finishing the trip were drawn.On this day, Kim Dong-Hyun Mother concluded her journey to Hyoja Village and said, I ate with my son, took a walk on the riverside of South Korea and went to a beautiful cafe. This is a great happiness.He said, I hope the time here will be energy for son. If we have a chance, lets have a few more days like this next time.Later, in an interview with the production team, Mother said, I was busy living my daily life, and I think Ill miss this place while reminiscing, It was great at that time. I think there will be a lot of people who want to meet again.On the other hand, Kim Dong-Hyun Mother Confessions the cancer battle through Hyoja Village.I had cancer seven or eight years ago, he said. When I got cancer, I thought, What if I die?I still think that children need their mothers.

Kim Dong-Hyun's Mother wrapped up her time at Hyoja Village. In ENA 'Hyoja Village 2' broadcast on July 10, families finishing the trip were drawn. On this day, Kim Dong-Hyun Mother concluded her journey to Hyoja Village and said, "I ate with my son, took a walk on the riverside of South Korea and went to a beautiful cafe. This is a great happiness." He said, "I hope the time here will be energy for son. If we have a chance, let's have a few more days like this next time." Later, in an interview with the production team, Mother said, "I was busy living my daily life, and I think I'll miss this place while reminiscing, "It was great at that time." I think there will be a lot of people who want to meet again." On the other hand, Kim Dong-Hyun Mother Confessions the cancer battle through 'Hyoja Village'. "I had cancer seven or eight years ago," he said. "When I got cancer, I thought, 'What if I die?'" I still think that children need their Mothers. "