Cho Min Ah Lost Up to 37kg, Panic Disorder Confessions ⁇ Mental health Anesthesia Drug Moy Yat Takes...Recent Improvement ⁇

Cho Min Ah, a singer from Jewelry, told us about his recent situation.Cho Min Ah recently posted a long article on his SNS, saying, I have not written a direct article about my health condition or heart condition, but I have overcome it all well, and the test results are positive, so I write with a relaxed mind.I had panic disorder symptoms due to another shock and anxiety caused by the residential environment in February, he said. I have stopped taking Mental healthAnesthesia medication because of my improved health, he said.He said, In January, February, March, and April, not only me but also Kang Ho suffered from acute rhinitis and dermatitis, and suffered from a lot of stress.He added, In May and June, the systemic circulation disorder caused by the peripheral nerve disorder became severe, making it difficult to sleep and walking uncomfortable, so I had various tests and treatments at the same time, and I heard positive results that my neurology and rheumatology treatments improved a lot yesterday.Cho Min Ah also took a prescription drug from Mental healthAnesthesia.He said, Do not give up in any despair, but if you go on the right path with a positive attitude, the negative things that made me hard will eventually pass, he said. Do not look away from me in the past.There is a lesson in the wound, and there is a new life on the bitterness that hurts. Cho Min Ah finally said, We are all precious in existence. If we were sick yesterday, we would be happier tomorrow if we laughed today. So lets laugh bigger and happier.I will be a force, he added, # growing up in the past, and # power of affirmation .Meanwhile, Cho Min Ah debuted as a child talent in 1995, joined the group Jewelry in 2002, left in 2005 after more than three years, and married a six-year-old non-celebrity in November 2020.In December last year, he announced his divorce to SNS, and he is raising his son alone.He also revealed his weight, which he lost up to 37kg to raise his son.

Cho Min Ah, a singer from Jewelry, told us about his recent situation. Cho Min Ah recently posted a long article on his SNS, saying, "I have not written a direct article about my health condition or heart condition, but I have overcome it all well, and the test results are positive, so I write with a relaxed mind." "I had panic disorder symptoms due to another shock and anxiety caused by the residential environment in February," he said. "I have stopped taking Mental health Anesthesia medication because of my improved health," he said. He said, "In January, February, March, and April, not only me but also Kang Ho suffered from acute rhinitis and dermatitis, and suffered from a lot of stress. He added, "In May and June, the systemic circulation disorder caused by the peripheral nerve disorder became severe, making it difficult to sleep and walking uncomfortable, so I had various tests and treatments at the same time, and I heard positive results that my neurology and rheumatology treatments improved a lot yesterday." Cho Min Ah also took a prescription drug from Mental health Anesthesia. He said, "Do not give up in any despair, but if you go on the right path with a positive attitude, the negative things that made me hard will eventually pass," he said. "Do not look away from me in the past. There is a lesson in the wound, and there is a new life on the bitterness that hurts. " Cho Min Ah finally said, "We are all precious in existence. If we were sick yesterday, we would be happier tomorrow if we laughed today. So let's laugh bigger and happier. I will be a force, "he added," # growing up in the past, "and" # power of affirmation ". Meanwhile, Cho Min Ah debuted as a child talent in 1995, joined the group 'Jewelry' in 2002, left in 2005 after more than three years, and married a six-year-old non-celebrity in November 2020. In December last year, he announced his divorce to SNS, and he is raising his son alone. He also revealed his weight, which he lost up to 37kg to raise his son.