Lee Ji Hyun ADHD child not missing finger stuck in kennel...119 go

Lee Ji Hyun, a broadcaster from the group Jewelry, called 119 for help because of his son in an emergency.Lee Ji Hyun wrote on the 8th, There are all kinds of things when raising children. I thought my mothers heart was well trained during infancy, but I guess its still a long way off.In the public footage, Lee Ji Hyuns right-hand mirror group was unable to come out of a plastic toy box.Lee Ji Hyun said, Why did you go into Mollys house? I thought it was a joke at first, but my fingers really did not come out and started swelling.I tried soapy water and tried to pierce the plastic at home, but I thought it was impossible with my mothers ability as a tool at home. I called 119 immediately.However, it took quite a long time to remove my fingers, and the right-hand mirror was very strong. Thank you, paramedics. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for your help.My mother is still trying to calm her heart, she said. I have to block all the holes in the house.Lee Ji Hyun debuted in 1998 as a member of the Korea-Japan joint girl group  ⁇  Circle  ⁇ , and became a member of the first year of Jewelry, and became popular with songs such as  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ ,  ⁇  Superstar  ⁇ , and  ⁇  One More Time  ⁇ .He has been divorced twice since then and has been raising one male and one female alone. He has appeared on my childs side, such as Channel A, and has revealed that he is struggling with the child-rearing of his son diagnosed with ADHD.

Lee Ji Hyun, a broadcaster from the group Jewelry, called 119 for help because of his son in an emergency. Lee Ji Hyun wrote on the 8th, "There are all kinds of things when raising children. I thought my mother's heart was well trained during infancy, but I guess it's still a long way off." In the public footage, Lee Ji Hyun's right-hand mirror group was unable to come out of a plastic toy box. Lee Ji Hyun said, "Why did you go into Molly's house? I thought it was a joke at first, but my fingers really did not come out and started swelling. I tried soapy water and tried to pierce the plastic at home, but I thought it was impossible with my mother's ability as a tool at home. "I called 119 immediately. However, it took quite a long time to remove my fingers, and the right-hand mirror was very strong. " "Thank You, paramedics. Thank You for your hard work. Thank You for your help." "My mother is still trying to calm her heart," she said. "I have to block all the holes in the house." Lee Ji Hyun debuted in 1998 as a member of the Korea-Japan joint girl group ⁇ Circle ⁇ , and became a member of the first year of Jewelry, and became popular with songs such as ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ , ⁇ Superstar ⁇ , and ⁇ One More Time ⁇ . He has been divorced twice since then and has been raising one male and one female alone. He has appeared on my child's side, such as Channel A, and has revealed that he is struggling with the child-rearing of his son diagnosed with ADHD.