'methyphone Oral administration charge' Seo Min-jae, confession of heart "I will reflect on my life"

MethyphoneOral administration accused of broadcasting accreditation.On his 12th day, he posted a long inquiry on his SNS,  ⁇   ⁇   ⁇ .I apologize for the MethyphoneOral administration controversy. I apologize to all those who have been hurt and injured by me.As it was, there were people who believed in me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me. Im so sorry, I apologize again.I will also try to reflect on the responsibilities of Yi Gi for the rest of my life, and I will do my best for the parts that I should be responsible for. I will try to live as a member of society as a right person.In August of last year, he made his own SNS  ⁇  Nam Tae-hyunmethylphone, there was a syringe written on the cabinet of the embankment company, and he said that he had hit him, and he had a controversy by releasing pictures taken with Nam Tae-hyun. He also said that he had Oral administration of his own drugs.The two men admitted that there was a controversy at the time, acknowledging that it was a natural relationship. After that, two people were reported to the police and the investigation was started, and it was reported that the result of the National Institute of Scientific Investigation (NIS) test was methyphone positive.On May 18, Nam Tae-hyun was questioned before detention in the western Seoul District Court for alleged violations of the drug control laws.The court rejected the arrest warrant, saying that it is difficult to see the residence of the two people to be constant and the evidence to be destroyed and run away. In particular, Nam Tae-hyun seems to be excessively restricted to the right of defense at this stage.Nam Tae-hyun made his debut as a group WINNER in 2014 and then withdrew from the team in two years. Since then, he has formed the band South Club and has been filmed as a vocalist. In March, he was handed over to the police for driving under the influence of alcohol. I got a reputation as a public performer.Yes, sir.First of all, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt and hurt by me.I had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people. Im so sorry.I will reflect on Yi Gi for the rest of my life, and I will do my best for the parts that I am responsible for. I will try to live as a member of society as a right person.I sincerely apologize again.

methyphone Oral administration accused of broadcasting accreditation. On his 12th day, he posted a long inquiry on his SNS, ⁇ ⁇ ⁇ . I apologize for the methyphone Oral administration controversy. I apologize to all those who have been hurt and injured by me. As it was, there were people who believed in me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had recruited me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me, who had helped me. I'm so sorry, I apologize again. I will also try to reflect on the responsibilities of Yi Gi for the rest of my life, and I will do my best for the parts that I should be responsible for. I will try to live as a member of society as a right person. In August of last year, he made his own SNS ⁇ Nam Tae-hyunmethylphone, there was a syringe written on the cabinet of the embankment company, and he said that he had hit him, and he had a controversy by releasing pictures taken with Nam Tae-hyun. He also said that he had Oral administration of his own drugs. The two men admitted that there was a controversy at the time, acknowledging that it was a natural relationship. After that, two people were reported to the police and the investigation was started, and it was reported that the result of the National Institute of Scientific Investigation (NIS) test was methyphone positive. On May 18, Nam Tae-hyun was questioned before detention in the western Seoul District Court for alleged violations of the drug control laws. The court rejected the Arrest warrant, saying that it is difficult to see the residence of the two people to be constant and the evidence to be destroyed and run away. In particular, Nam Tae-hyun seems to be excessively restricted to the right of defense at this stage. Nam Tae-hyun made his debut as a group WINNER in 2014 and then withdrew from the team in two years. Since then, he has formed the band South Club and has been Filmed as a vocalist. In March, he was handed over to the police for driving under the influence of alcohol. I got a reputation as a public performer. Yes, sir. First of all, I sincerely apologize to everyone who has been hurt and hurt by me. I had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people who had a lot of people. I'm so sorry. I will reflect on Yi Gi for the rest of my life, and I will do my best for the parts that I am responsible for. I will try to live as a member of society as a right person. I sincerely apologize again.