In Depth 60 Minutes' Nam Tae-hyun "Underwater environment 300,000 won, debt only 500 million" Drug ruined life

Nam Tae-hyun, a former member of the group WINNER, revealed his recent status as a drug treatment and talked about his life ruined by drugs. Internet users are expressing regret over the shocking story.Nam Tae-hyun, who was sent to the KBS1 cultural program Tracking 60 Minutes on the 14th, was arrested on suspicion of Drug Oral administration.On this day, Nam Tae-hyun was treated for drug addiction healing and rehabilitation center.I took a lot of prescriptive drugs in the hospital while I was in psychiatry. When I was active, I had to go on a diet, so I took a lot of diet pills, he said.I first came across it, and I got used to Nootropic and found a stronger drug, he said.It was natural to think that Drug would not be a big deal, he added.Nam Tae-hyun said, First I bought it through a friend, then I bought it through telegram. Now I have only a longing for Nootropic.I have no confidence to live, he said about a broken life.It was not only his body and mind that were destroyed by the Drug Oral administration, but all of his economic parts collapsed. He said, I received a text saying that the card price was not paid 300,000 won. There is no money in the Underwater environment.Im going to work in a restaurant now. I have a debt of 500 million won. There was a lot of breach of contract due to controversy using Nootropic. I got a penalty. I bought a house where I lived and a house where my parents lived.Its all gone, he said.Recently, the age of access to drugs has been significantly lowered and exposed to them, and teenagers have expressed concern. He advised, Do not even pay attention to drugs. Life itself is falling apart. Never touch it.Such recent news has been made public, and Internet users are expressing regret.The netizens are responding that they are still a famous group idol, but there is no money in the Underwater environment, and it is too bad that they have chosen the broken ones with such talents.Meanwhile, Nam Tae-hyun made his debut as a WINNER member in 2014, but he left the team. In August last year, he was sent to the prosecution along with Seo Min-jae, a broadcaster, on charges of methyphone oral administration.

Nam Tae-hyun, a former member of the group WINNER, revealed his recent status as a Drug treatment and talked about his life ruined by Drugs. Internet users are expressing regret over the shocking story. Nam Tae-hyun, who was sent to the KBS1 cultural program 'Tracking 60 Minutes' on the 14th, was arrested on suspicion of Drug Oral administration. On this day, Nam Tae-hyun was treated for Drug addiction healing and rehabilitation center. "I took a lot of prescriptive Drugs in the hospital while I was in psychiatry. When I was active, I had to go on a diet, so I took a lot of diet pills," he said. I first came across it, and I got used to Nootropic and found a stronger Drug, "he said. "It was natural to think that Drug would not be a big deal," he added. Nam Tae-hyun said, "First I bought it through a friend, then I bought it through telegram. Now I have only a longing for Nootropic. I have no confidence to live, "he said about a broken life. It was not only his body and mind that were destroyed by the Drug Oral administration, but all of his economic parts collapsed. "He said," I received a text saying that the card price was not paid 300,000 won. There is no money in the Underwater environment. I'm going to work in a restaurant now. I have a debt of 500 million won. "There was a lot of breach of contract due to controversy using Nootropic. I got a penalty. I bought a house where I lived and a house where my parents lived. It's all gone," he said. Recently, the age of access to Drugs has been significantly lowered and exposed to them, and teenagers have expressed concern. He advised, "Do not even pay attention to Drugs. Life itself is falling apart. Never touch it." Such recent news has been made public, and Internet users are expressing regret. The netizens are responding that they are still a famous group idol, but there is no money in the Underwater environment, and it is too bad that they have chosen the broken ones with such talents. Meanwhile, Nam Tae-hyun made his debut as a WINNER member in 2014, but he left the team. In August last year, he was sent to the prosecution along with Seo Min-jae, a broadcaster, on charges of methyphone Oral administration.