Highlight Son dong woon, September marriage "I do not do the same thing ... the ceremony is quiet"

The group Highlight hand dong woon marries.Son dong woon posted a handwritten letter directly to his account on the 27th, informing him of the marriage.Sohn dong woon said, I thought that I would like to be with you at any moment because I met someone who understands and cares about me a lot.He said, Maundy is not doing the same thing as me, so Maundy is trying to keep quiet with his family and close friends.Sohn woon, who expressed his gratitude to fans and highlight members, said, I will try to do my best several times more than I have ever done without forgetting to thank everyone.Right, ladies and gentlemen.Hi, Im Highlight Dong Woon.I leave you a hand letter like this for a long time. It may be a sudden news. I am very nervous and careful because I know that I can be very surprised and on the other hand I can feel sad.But I want to tell you first of all, so I want to take courage and write it down.Thankfully, I met a person who understood and cared for me a lot, and I thought that I wanted to be together at any moment, and I decided to raise the ceremony in September.Maundy is not going to do the same thing as me, so Maundy is going to go quietly with only close friends and family members. I am really sorry that I have not been able to talk directly and have to save my words.I met you for the first time at the age of 19. I have been the youngest child at home and on the team, and I am deeply grateful for your support and support for the youngest child.Even in my debut, I am still a very scarce person, but thanks to your unimaginable love, I have grown so much and I know that I am here today.Thank you, Highlight members, for your unwavering support and trust. Thank you to all of you, I will do my best to do more than I have ever done.I will repay your love with a Highlight dong woon, which is more mature and does my best in my place. Thank you for reading the clumsy article to the end.Highlighted by Dong WoonPhoto=DB

The group Highlight hand dong woon marries. Son dong woon posted a handwritten letter directly to his account on the 27th, informing him of the marriage. Sohn dong woon said, "I thought that I would like to be with you at any moment because I met someone who understands and cares about me a lot." He said, "Maundy is not doing the same thing as me, so Maundy is trying to keep quiet with his family and close friends." Sohn woon, who expressed his gratitude to fans and Highlight members, said, "I will try to do my best several times more than I have ever done without forgetting to thank everyone." Right, ladies and gentlemen. Hi, I'm Highlight dong woon. I leave you a hand letter like this for a long time. "It may be a sudden news." I am very nervous and careful because I know that I can be very surprised and on the other hand I can feel sad. But I want to tell you first of all, so I want to take courage and write it down. Thankfully, I met a person who understood and cared for me a lot, and I thought that I wanted to be together at any moment, and I decided to raise the ceremony in September. Maundy is not going to do the same thing as me, so Maundy is going to go quietly with only close friends and family members. "I am really sorry that I have not been able to talk directly and have to save my words. I met you for the first time at the age of 19. I have been the youngest child at home and on the team, and I am deeply grateful for your support and support for the youngest child. Even in my debut, I am still a very scarce person, but thanks to your unimaginable love, I have grown so much and I know that I am here today. Thank you, Highlight members, for your unwavering support and trust. Thank you to all of you, I will do my best to do more than I have ever done. I will repay your love with a Highlight dong woon, which is more mature and does my best in my place. "Thank you for reading the clumsy article to the end. Highlighted by dong woon Photo=DB